Turn on thread page Beta

Is anyone happy on this board! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Not THAT bothered! I don't care much at all about rep, pos or neg. Some ppl are a bit knee-jerk on here, bizarre really.

I suppose some ppl are ultra-sensitive on here, that or think i care a huge amount about neg rep, which is funny.

* laughs.
    Neg rep's the best reward. Positive rep's a mirage it looks good from afar but is really nothing, whereas with neg it's great to see other people's thought processes + what really gets their goat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xSplashx)
    I'm extremely happy with my life. This year so far has been the best.
    Funnily enough I feel the same way, this has been the best year of my life to date. Which is why im worried next year will be ****... yes Im pessimistic but I like to think that pessimism is the TSR way!

I'd like to buy a world a home, and furnish it with love,
    Grow apple trees, and honey-bees and snow-white turtledoves.
    I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony,
    And I'd like to buy the world a Coke, and keep it company!

All together now!

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty happy.

I have bad days but then who doesn't?

Generally its all good in the hood

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I am ecstatic after results today
    Over the moon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fps_cam)
    Yes, I am ecstatic after results today
    Over the moon

Same here! absolutely euphoric because a)got GCSE results!! and b)I know this is random lol but I had a go on a drum kit and realised THAT is the next instrument for me lol :p: oh and c)hung out with my friends all day, took dog for a walk, got lost in corn field with friends, very funny moment etc etc. Basically today has been the best day of my life so far!!

ReputationRep:
    Not happy at all

ReputationRep:
    im the happiest man in the world

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone that is happy with thier results

ReputationRep:
    I am! :wavey:

Me :itsme: I am happier today than I have been all week

ReputationRep:
    sick weekend ahead & uni to look forward to. Can't sleep though lol

ReputationRep:
    i would be happier if englands football team would win every now and again.

ReputationRep:
    I'm terribly sad.

ReputationRep:
    wow ,this is thread is jsut so positve and full of cheeriness..i love it .

*swallows her tongue with words unsaid*

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty happy, just waiting for uni to start back because I'm getting really bored at home!

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite content.

ReputationRep:
    well i can't complain i've got a dad, a mom, and a sister. then there's donnie, we found him, and darwin, he found us. oh yeah, about our house: it moves because we travel all over the world. you see my dad hosts this nature show and my mom shoots it. ok, so we're not that average. and just between you and me, something amazing happened and now I can talk to animals! it's really cool but totally secret, and you know what? life has never been the same...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Usman938)
    i would be happier if englands football team would win every now and again.
    Get cryogenically frozen until the end of the year when captain **** thankfully finally ****s the **** off and is hopefully improved upon with something more functional than a wet **** in an old box.

edit: bye bye fronzen, hello frozen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean43)
    Hello all,

I dont check health and relationships forum much because it is so damn depressing. I was just wondering is there anyone happy out there!

Im single and im very happy at the moment, im just trying to lighten the modd up a bit!
    Getting happier each day.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.