Turn on thread page Beta

Is anyone happy on this board! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Withoutadoubt)
    Get cryogenically fronzen until the end of the year when captain **** thankfully finally ****s the **** off and is hopefully improved upon with something more functional than a wet **** in an old box.
    :no:
    Aren't you happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBillyBrownx)
    :no:
    Aren't you happy!
    I'm going to steal words from a previous poster and declare myself 'content'.

If there wasn't a swear filter I'd swear on here about a sixth as often

edit: I'm definitely editing the typo 'fronzen' in my last post, that looks absurd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Withoutadoubt)
    I'm going to steal words from a previous poster and declare myself 'content'.

If there wasn't a swear filter I'd swear on here about a sixth as often
    Fair enough.
    Haha well I like the swear filter:yep: .

ReputationRep:
    Half and half. Hung out with a couple of mates last night, but that was because my original plans didn't go well :s

ReputationRep:
    I was happy when I got my GCSEs yesterday, now I'm like meh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored with work and not looking forward to leaving my boyfriend behind when I go back up to university. My family is becoming increasingly argumentative and I am £500 into my overdraft.

However, I have two horses and a cat for when I need soft nuzzles and purring. My family loves me, even if we seem to grate on each other from time to time. I live in a lovely, big house and I have a lovely car. My boyfriend is incredible and I already miss having his warm body pressed next to me, even though I've only just dropped him off at work.

I'd say, as far as things go, I'm pretty happy.

Pity then, that I have a nearly pathological contempt for positivity. Go, Schmokie, go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    well i can't complain i've got a dad, a mom, and a sister. then there's donnie, we found him, and darwin, he found us. oh yeah, about our house: it moves because we travel all over the world. you see my dad hosts this nature show and my mom shoots it. ok, so we're not that average. and just between you and me, something amazing happened and now I can talk to animals! it's really cool but totally secret, and you know what? life has never been the same...
    The Wild Thornberrys! :woo:

No, I'm not particularly happy, but things could be worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    if we can't laugh at cancer, what can we laugh at?

* cancer sucks.

* my sick 'hope' was that posters would, very momentarily, believe I was the one with the terminal cancer...then they'd see the 'joking' follow-on post.
    I suppose a scientist could laugh at cancer after they found caffeine kills it, then thought "Oh damn" after realising humans can't take it.

ReputationRep:
    yes! i am very happy atm! I am studying hard cause I've got 5 exams in Sept + dissertation :eek: but what keeps me smiling and being positive is the fact that I've booked the flight to London for October.. I'll go and visit my love!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Jumping for joy just forget the weather.....

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy! :banana:

ReputationRep:
    Very happy.

ReputationRep:
    Happiness is a sin that must be purged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Happiness is a sin that must be purged.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Semi, kind of. :o:

I'm always happy. Only three things have made me unhappy; AS results, job hunting and tonsilitis.

Other than that I am chirpy as feck.

ReputationRep:
    Well, this is a sub forum for health and relationship issues, it's not going to be the happiest of places.

On topic: I'm quite happy. I'm geting over my ex-, which is nice progress.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not happy at the moment- but I hope that will change soon!

ReputationRep:
    Yes thanks and u?

ReputationRep:
    50% happy.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.