Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just got a new shiny course from the NEC that smells like new plastic-y paper. Yum.
    Very happy.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, most people wouldn't post a thread on this board unless they had a problem, so whilst I am sure people are happy, they must be unhappy about a certain aspect of their personal life in order to post a thread on this board asking for advice. You aren't going to post a thread if you were completely happy.

But, yes in general, I am happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domlague)
    Mostly because wishing for things you don't really want can never be good. But also just a teensy bit because I'm rather a danger to the world: too much of a good thing... (happiness that is, not me :p:)

PS: You're not innocent... nobody's innocent :rolleyes:.
    Ooof! True, true.

I'm not?! :eek:

I've been living a lie all this time :no:

( )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by she)
    50% happy.
    Hehe... just don't spend too much time looking for your other half .

(Original post by JustJam2006)
    Ooof! True, true.

I'm not?! :eek:

I've been living a lie all this time :no:

( )
    Nope, not for a moment... if that's your innocent side, then your bad side must be helluva good :rolleyes:!

ReputationRep:
    I'm the happiest I've been in the past two years. I've achieved so much this year. Nothing is perfect but I don't want this summer to end because I'm so scared my happiness will go with it. I'm trying to maintain a general level on contentment rather than being over the moon one minute and depressed the next :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ah i'm happy when i'm not depressed...ok thats stating the obvious i guess but its 50/50. to be fair h&r probly doesnt give an accurate view of all the members as not everyone posts in here and those who do usually have something bothering them! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well I was happy until an hour or so ago when some mod accused me of being racist and gave me 2 warning points.

It's like everyone is out to get Mastermind` even when he's trying to do good for humanity. Unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    At this point in time I am pretty ****ing bored, but overall I am happy

ReputationRep:
    Bored right now, but happy in general.

Will hopefully be happy later, but that's another matter.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not, i'm hungover :/
    I was very happy last night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QBC123)
    Funnily enough I feel the same way, this has been the best year of my life to date. Which is why im worried next year will be ****... yes Im pessimistic but I like to think that pessimism is the TSR way!
    For me last year was absolutely awful so next year will probably just be average. Hoping for another good year though. I'm an optimist.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.