Turn on thread page Beta

19, male - and still no kiss watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyettothinkofname)
    Angelina Jolie once said "flaws are attractive", and how right she is.
    Misquote. She's actually attracted to carpets.

OP: Just hit on really ugly women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TI-84)
    Well mate.
    Get some balls.
    Start low.
    and work your way up
    Getting girls is alot about confidence than anything else.
    If your confident, then the looks seem to get overlooked (at least when the girls are drunk )
    I'm not the most good looking guy ever, but I can say i've had my fair share tbh.

alcohol+a confident pair of balls=ka'ching.
    Omg that shows you've got no respect for women. Start low and work your way up :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie3)
    Omg that shows you've got no respect for women. Start low and work your way up :mad:
    He'd definitely be starting with you.

ReputationRep:
    your sig shows that you've got no respect for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x=o)
    I'm not getting into this again. For the last time, having a Playboy icon and liking to go on the pull does not make me a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x=o)
    LOL :p:

ReputationRep:
    Dutch courage + a tipsy lady = job done.

ReputationRep:
    Does Hugh Hefner have respect for women?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not getting into this again. For the last time, having a Playboy icon and liking to go on the pull does not make me a ****.
    Maybe not but doing this "I'm the kind of girl who will confront you if I hear you *****ing about me because I don't take crap." does make you immature and a bit of a cow.

Go moo somewhere else before your rep gets any redder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stew1988)
    Become gay??
    How will becoming gay solve his problem of not having his first kiss? Gay guys are actually harder to get! And being 'ugly', as the OP described himself, will definitely not help.

I'm a 42 year old mother, I'm still a virgin and have never kissed a boy. even my 16 year old daughter has had 2 boyfriends, and I have never

Uh, troll much?

Anyway, OP, there are people older than you on here who are in the same situ. (points at self) so don't get disheartened. Patience is a virtue - don't rush into anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a 42 year old mother, I'm still a virgin and have never kissed a boy. even my 16 year old daughter has had 2 boyfriends, and I have never
    But now you can post ad's in the metro "WLTM 50-60 year old solvent male with similar interests and GSOH for fun and friendship, maybe more."

Then after a certain age you just turn into a bag lady, check out the Warwick MMathPhy students for more details.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Your husband never kissed you whilst he shoved his penis up your vaginal hole? :woo: What a great husband you have, er, trollany.

ReputationRep:
    tards, ever heard of artificial insemination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Totally Tom)
    tards, ever heard of artificial insemination.
    She evidently has a 16 year old daughter, I don't think such technology was widely avaliable back then; even if it was, it would have been new technology and hence expensive! Damn. It must be ... :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stew1988)
    Become gay??
    ahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Its all in the confidence my friend. It doesn't come naturally, you have to work on it. Confidence is the key but don't overdo it to the point of arrogance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramadulla)
    She evidently has a 16 year old daughter, I don't think such technology was widely avaliable back then; even if it was, it would have been new technology and hence expensive! Damn. It must be ... :eek4:
    You're such a moron, don't talk of things that you know nothing about.

About that time ago they were doing trials with it and it was free. They had some males who were of good standing (educated...) and they donated sperm which was then artificially inseminated in these women. I know a guy who is my age who was born through the program. Now kindly stfu.

ReputationRep:
    i had my first kiss when i was 20 and it was absolutely worth waiting for!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.