Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Respectable advice: Get out and about, ask your friends if they know any girls you would be interested in and so on.

Other: Get drunk. You're sure to kiss something, no matter what species.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramadulla)
    She evidently has a 16 year old daughter, I don't think such technology was widely avaliable back then; even if it was, it would have been new technology and hence expensive! Damn. It must be ... :eek4:
    the first test-tube baby (louise) just turned 30 - it was ALL OVER the news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Totally Tom)
    You're such a moron, don't talk of things that you know nothing about.

About that time ago they were doing trials with it and it was free. They had some males who were of good standing (educated...) and they donated sperm which was then artificially inseminated in these women. I know a guy who is my age who was born through the program. Now kindly stfu.
    You're an idiot. A failure. A scrooge to society.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed with the note on confidence. You'll be fine and theres no rush.

ReputationRep:
    You're an idiot. A failure. A scrooge to society.
    You're 15.

And you just got owned by 2 of us.

So please to kindly stfu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie3)
    Omg that shows you've got no respect for women. Start low and work your way up :mad:
    Sophie, too many people are picking on you lol, I felt a lil bad ****ging you off in the other thread but with your sig your just asking for it really...
    If you just kept it to the playboy pic, maybe it would be a little bit more self-respecting :p: or w/.e the word is.
    Oh and for the records, I'm very respectful towards women. I was merely giving the OP advice, to clarify, by start low i meant, rate them 1-10, and pick like...3, and work your way up to 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a 42 year old mother, I'm still a virgin and have never kissed a boy. even my 16 year old daughter has had 2 boyfriends, and I have never
    Immaculate conception much? Keep an eye on that daughter of yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Totally Tom)
    You're such a moron, don't talk of things that you know nothing about.

About that time ago they were doing trials with it and it was free. They had some males who were of good standing (educated...) and they donated sperm which was then artificially inseminated in these women. I know a guy who is my age who was born through the program. Now kindly stfu.
    Yeah, exactly.
    When I was 6 me and my brother were playing in the garden, and to cut a long story short, he stapled my vagoo shut, so I had to have a test tube baby.

edit; I FORGOT TO ANON SHUT UP.

my advice to you is to stop stressin an jus grt out there. 4 us girls its nt all about looks u know.wen a guys gt alot of confidence an the ability to make u laugh u'll often think of him better lokin than he actiualy is. hweva, presentation is important, so get sum nice casual clothes (topmans nice), a gud hair cut an if ur nt happy with ur teeth smile wit ur mouth closed

I'm anon here because I don't want my friends who use this site to see through my illusion Delete, don't De-Anon

Mate, there are so many ways to approach this situation. For someone who is shy and neverous I suggest approaching this indirectly. You need to boost yourself before you are ready for anything to be 'special'. I would also like to point out that nobody is gonna know that its your first kiss unless you tell them.

There is nothing to be ashamed of, the only shame is if you have come close so many times (like I have) and backed off. Heck, its even gone beyond kissing, but never there. People's sex lives develop in different ways too and I know too many people who are still wondering where their virginity went.

I could go on for hours about different methods of gettings somewhere, some are degrading to you, some are degrading to women and others just aren't worth thinking about. Instead I shall give you advice.

1. Nobody has to know you are a (kissing) virgin, or a virgin, just don't bring it up and no-one will assume either way.

2. Women are people too, they get nervous, shy and drunk too.

3. You are your own man, if you want to wait then you wait, but if you wanna go the whole drunk method then good luck with it. Its just that (and I know this for a fact) if you go that way, the outcome just won't satisfy the waiting.

I wish you the best of luck in this all-too-common affliction of the teenage man.

OP you sound as a very nice person, as hard as it might sound, don't force yourself. I had my first kiss when I was 18, with my boyfriend, at 8th date
    I was thinking about that moment so soooo many times, stressed over it, read so many TSR threads on how to do it lol!
    But believe me - it was worth waiting, for that person, for that kiss. Dont force yourself, dont go out, get drunk and pull the first girl you see on a dancefloor. Make it special, it's worth it and you gonna remember it till the rest of your life
    Make it special, after all God had a purpose to let you wait for so long.. for something special

Best of luck !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TI-84)
    Sophie, too many people are picking on you lol, I felt a lil bad ****ging you off in the other thread but with your sig your just asking for it really...
    If you just kept it to the playboy pic, maybe it would be a little bit more self-respecting :p: or w/.e the word is.
    Oh and for the records, I'm very respectful towards women. I was merely giving the OP advice, to clarify, by start low i meant, rate them 1-10, and pick like...3, and work your way up to 7
    Defo TI-84, the old deduct 3 rule should get him some in no time.

Lol TI you know you'd still hit it though.

ReputationRep:
    Kiss is a radio station. Why would you kiss a radio station?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh mate, it depends what's annoying you more. The fact you haven't kissed someone yet, or the fact it's getting to that age where you aren't sure if you just want to sleep around or have a girlfriend... I think you're just a bit confused.

There's nothing wrong with not kissing a girl at that age, seriously. Things move way too fast these days and the more traditional people, with the more traditional families, makes it quite hard since you have a bit more respect for a girl than to just **** 'em and leave 'em.

I think you just need to buck yourself up a bit mate, so here's a secret(assuming you go clubbing and whatnot): The odd ones get the comments. Fact.

So, say you see a girl who's in fancy dress, steal her bunny ears, or bring some lollipops with you and stuff... it's about having fun and showing that you are(making yourself more approachable). You wouldn't believe how many girls I had coming up to me the other week, asking to have a suck of my lollipop... they're just dieing for some sexual reply and you can really build confidence on it. Just one thing to try out. Other than that, I wouldn't recommend getting smashed and coming onto someone... that's a no-no. It's either have fun, drink a little and pull OR get smashed with your mates.

(Original post by Lampshade)
    He'd definitely be starting with you.
    lolz

ReputationRep:
    go out without your friends?

ReputationRep:
    CONFIDENCE!

Screw 'appearance'

Chicks.Want.Confidence.

You could look like a bag of mashed spuds but as long as you are CONFIDENT about how you look that is all that matters.

Think the Fonz. Nobody has to 'tell you' that you are attractive to women, you just ARE attractive to women. End of story.

Women smell weakness and insecurity a mile away and believe me, that will put them off you more than how you look. Know yourself, know who/how you want to be, become secure and confident in this and then things like 'having not kissed a girl by 19' will mean nothing to you....especially after you become knee deep in women :p:

Women ARE attracted to you, women DO want to be with you. JUST DO IT!

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why/how some people reply to this kind of thread with something along the lines of "just go for it". I mean, correct me if I'm wrong - I actually fall under the criteria of the topic title, albeit without the "still" since I'm not actually pursuing it - but it's not exactly the most simple thing in the world. I mean, to me, it's actually a pretty daunting prospect. Okay, scratch that, extremely daunting. You guys make out as if it's like breathing.

ReputationRep:
    She evidently has a 16 year old daughter, I don't think such technology was widely avaliable back then; even if it was, it would have been new technology and hence expensive! Damn. It must be ... :eek4:
    Do you even know what artificial insemination is?

You can perform it in your kitchen with a turkey baster.

ReputationRep:
    I'd really stop worrying. If you need to sort yourself out, the best thing you can do is not worry about how you look or what you come off as - get some nice clothes, a good haircut as standard in your life. The best thing you can do is look at yourself and think about the way you interact with women. Stop being such a "nice" guy.

And as Creative said, life really isn't all about kissing women. I must admit that having done the opposite for a long time, I now feel like you do about having really good guy friends. It's a damned sight harder than getting women to kiss you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deathlyhallow)
    What does "on the pull" mean?
    It means you're a filthy ****.

Nah, it's an annoying phrase to go out with the aim of "pulling" someone, although I believe different people have different definitions for this (as I know people who use it to refer to kissing someone as well as others actually sleeping with them).

Although my first statement can apply.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.