Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Sophie3)
    Omg that shows you've got no respect for women. Start low and work your way up :mad:
    Start with this one.. lowest of low, then work your way up

ReputationRep:
    Dude don't worry about it, you have two options IMO:

1. Be patient and wait for it to happen naturally
    2. Suck it up next time you go clubbing, get a bit drink for the confidence boost and really go for it. Don't be afraid of rejection, I've seen so many guys get rejected and nobody cares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truce)
    Actually I'm going to go ahead and answer this thread properly.

Here is the story of my first kiss:

Picture an extremely awkward teenager. I had very few friends, the ones I did have made fun of me. I was as you can imagine, useless with girls.

One day I went to a party. I met this kind-of-cute-but-generally-unattractive girl called becky. We traded msns, did some drunken cuddling, parted our seperate ways.

I started talking to her on msn just every now and then. She was kind of cool, but as soon as I figured out she was only 13, I wasn't attracted to her. It was more of a "lol I'm talking to a girl" kind of thing. I was 17 at the time, and thought she was adorable. Her best friend was dating a friend of mine and so it wasn't that weird to be talking to a girl so young, as I was used to it.

Fast forward a few weeks, and we were both discussing some new movie that had come out. I suggest we go see it because it was my birthday, and we could like celebrate or something. At the time I genuinely only suggested it as a friends thing; being the socially ******ed guy I was, I had no idea that it of course sounded to her as if I was asking her out.

We met up, had a quick hug, wandered into the movie. I was sitting there in my blissful ignorance, watching the movie, when she grabbed my crotch.

This was my face literally: :eek:

I was sitting there in shock, trying to figure out how to get this 13 year old girl to stop molesting me as I was starting to feel like a paedophile, when she like reached over, grabbed my face and started making out with me.

So yeah. You have no idea when it's going to happen. I certainly didn't figure on being semi-raped by a child.
    Hehe. Sorry I lol'd. Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to kiss someone you have to go out and do it. Don't sit around waiting for it or it'll never happen.

Don't worry about the first kiss being really special. If you get the monkey off your back you can have many more special kisses later on without it holding you back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a 42 year old mother, I'm still a virgin and have never kissed a boy. even my 16 year old daughter has had 2 boyfriends, and I have never
    http://www.linux-france.org/prj/jargonf/fig/ROFLMAO.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustJam2006)
    In my opinion, there's no such thing as ugly; merely varying degrees of attraction! But it always help if you feel good about the way you look so why not get yourself a new haircut or new clothes? What do you look like?

Oh and believe me...the kisses will flood in when you least expect! I was 21 when I had my first kiss :yep:
    http://ekonefe.files.wordpress.com/2.../ugly-alan.jpg

No. I'm not coming to your wedding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **CutiePie**)
    Start with this one.. lowest of low, then work your way up
    Chavvy ****s are pretty much the bottom scrappings of the barrel.

ReputationRep:
    Find someone who is as desperate as you are and practice. Seriously, it works well for self confidence.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe there are so many guys suggesting using ugly girls as practice.
    If you're on this thread trying to give help to an ugly guy who can't get girls, why don't you have any sympathy for minging girls.
    And the idea that everyone can be ranked 1-10 on looks and the lowest are easier to get is just so repulsive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rouge)
    If you're on this thread trying to give help to an ugly guy who can't get girls, why don't you have any sympathy for minging girls.
    And the idea that everyone can be ranked 1-10 on looks and the lowest are easier to get is just so repulsive.
    Yeh the people who do that are just insecure.
    I think the only reason you haven't is because you're probably not as sociable, so go out with a group of friends and start tracking down some hotttttaaaays!

ReputationRep:
    I waited for my first kiss..and it was just perfect.
    It's all about being satisfied about yourself and knowing who you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rouge)
    If both people know that it's just a physical thing, what's the problem? People's looks can be ranked on a scale, there must be some things you find more attractive than others, and if you think everyone looks just as attractive as everyone else then you are most likely a liar.
    There isn't a universal scale of 'hotness' because different people find different things attractive, the scales are subjective, but the reason that people say that "People lower on the scale are easier to pull" isn't because uglier people are necessary easier to pull. It's because you're less likely to be intimidated by the other person. Who would you find easier to approach in an everyday situation? A celebrity busy doing something, or a child smiling at you?

(Original post by Truce)
    Actually I'm going to go ahead and answer this thread properly.

Here is the story of my first kiss:

Picture an extremely awkward teenager. I had very few friends, the ones I did have made fun of me. I was as you can imagine, useless with girls.

One day I went to a party. I met this kind-of-cute-but-generally-unattractive girl called becky. We traded msns, did some drunken cuddling, parted our seperate ways.

I started talking to her on msn just every now and then. She was kind of cool, but as soon as I figured out she was only 13, I wasn't attracted to her. It was more of a "lol I'm talking to a girl" kind of thing. I was 17 at the time, and thought she was adorable. Her best friend was dating a friend of mine and so it wasn't that weird to be talking to a girl so young, as I was used to it.

Fast forward a few weeks, and we were both discussing some new movie that had come out. I suggest we go see it because it was my birthday, and we could like celebrate or something. At the time I genuinely only suggested it as a friends thing; being the socially ******ed guy I was, I had no idea that it of course sounded to her as if I was asking her out.

We met up, had a quick hug, wandered into the movie. I was sitting there in my blissful ignorance, watching the movie, when she grabbed my crotch.

This was my face literally: :eek:

I was sitting there in shock, trying to figure out how to get this 13 year old girl to stop molesting me as I was starting to feel like a paedophile, when she like reached over, grabbed my face and started making out with me.

So yeah. You have no idea when it's going to happen. I certainly didn't figure on being semi-raped by a child.
    That's rough buddy.

To the OP, it depends on what you want to do, wait for the special time to have your first kiss, or get the burdon off your shoulders. You won't have anything to gain by rushing it if you are the former and vice versa. I can't really help you if you're the latter because I'm 18 and haven't kissed a girl, and I'm not looking yet. At least you know you're not alone, eh?

Become gay? It's easy enough for me and I am severely fugly. You should have no problem.

ReputationRep:
    ok mate, take no advice from anyone here cos they dont seem to know what theyre talking about.

the fact of the matter is it isnt a race,no1 will laugh at you cos of ur sexual experiance(or lack of), and if they do well, they arnt worth talking to. and dont listen to any of the rubbish about grow some balls etc.

my advice is, for now, when you meet a girl, rather then thinking of kissing her there and then, just think about your conversation. that way you cna relax, enjoy her company and let her enjoy yours. then you can exchange numbers or saliva, depending on how well you two got on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gdnb)
    Go out to a nightclub, get a few beers down your neck to boost your confidence up abit. Find a girl on the dancefloor that you think you might have a chance with i.e. going for the hottest girl in the club is unlikely to be successful. Start dancing near the girl you think you have a chance with, get abit close, start grinding lol. Give it a few mins then go in the for kiss, BINGO!!!
    I've always wanted to do this, but can you get arrested :P ?

ReputationRep:
    Well there's always rape.

But then you'll go to prison and it'll be you doing the sucking (you wouldn't like that)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi!

I know there is the phrase "you should wait for the special moment" but I am starting to worry that will never come. It is like asking people to go out with you, I get, "You are a friend, but I don't like you in that way", and it hurts. I would say that I am fairly ugly, which doesn't help at all. I am fun to be around, so people say, although I do have fairly good-looking friends which perhaps makes my chances harder when at parties etc and girls come over - they would naturally go towards the better looking people. It is just annoying - I can't describe it. My problems lie with confidence and my looks, how can I better my chances?
    Try to relax.
    Find some friends, .
    Take it easy .
    Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riiya)
    I've always wanted to do this, but can you get arrested :P ?
    If you're serious...
    Consent .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramadulla)
    She evidently has a 16 year old daughter, I don't think such technology was widely avaliable back then; even if it was, it would have been new technology and hence expensive! Damn. It must be ... :eek4:
    16 years ago was 1992, it wasn't so much time ago...don't make me feel an old woman who has lived tough times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joeychara)

my advice is, for now, when you meet a girl, rather then thinking of kissing her there and then, just think about your conversation. that way you cna relax, enjoy her company and let her enjoy yours. then you can exchange numbers or saliva, depending on how well you two got on.
    you are talking sense :yep:

(I hope this statement is correct in english )

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.