Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My advice to you is simply to be yourself, nothing more, nothing less.
    If you follow this you will always be your at your most happy, and most attractive too.
    It's true.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing i would say you need to change is your attitude (this isnt said in a harsh way!!) just....stop worrying about it, women pick up on these things..stop worrying, and start focsing on the things you like about yourself youre probably sending off the wrong message women can read *scared an wanting* we want *fun and outgoing* seriously...its not bad, youre 19!! i would say just work on you and the rest will follow....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric_Dreams)
    My advice to you is simply to be yourself, nothing more, nothing less.
    If you follow this you will always be your at your most happy, and most attractive too.
    It's true.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There is nothing to be ashamed of, the only shame is if you have come close so many times (like I have) and backed off. Heck, its even gone beyond kissing, but never there.
    gone beyond kissing, but no kiss? uhm sounds interesting...you met strange girls, definitely :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    be a prick. girls dig pricks. :top:

ReputationRep:
    confidence, be sweet but manly at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a 42 year old mother, I'm still a virgin and have never kissed a boy. even my 16 year old daughter has had 2 boyfriends, and I have never
    Doesn't make sense, if you've had a daughter your not a virgin love

And OP it doesn't matter how long it takes or what you look like, you'll find someone really special who appreciates the true you and won't want you to change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LearningMath)
    http://ekonefe.files.wordpress.com/2.../ugly-alan.jpg

No. I'm not coming to your wedding.
    Haha! I rest my case...

(Man-made image...if you could show me someone who is 'human' and looks like that then I'll rethink )

I get that, too, OP. It'll be because you're trying to become friends with the girl first, instead of just going and asking out when you meet her, or whatever. I've been trying for ages, and have the same habit of trying to be friends first. It sucks ({).

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, my first proper kiss wasn't until I was 19.

ReputationRep:
    My advice is, BE NICE! I know it sounds obvious but I know so many guys who seem a bit insecure and who as far as I know don't get girls, yet when any girl tries to talk to them they're SO sarcastic and stand-offish (but mostly sarcastic) it's ridiculous.

YES girls like humour, but continuous sarcasm will make a girl feel like you look down on her, and she'll become more distant with you because of your attitude, and you'll think it's because of your looks and become more insecure. Oh and she'll probably go home thinking the reason you look down on her is because she's so ugly, so that'll be both of you eating biscuits and masturbating half-heartedly in front of EastEnders that evening.

(Or maybe that's just me.)

If you're not like that then sorry, but I'm sure there's a couple of guys out there who would benefit from this advice. If the only form of humour you know is sarcasm, just stop trying to be funny. Instead be nice and be interested - once you get to know her a bit better you'll feel more comfortable, and then you'll find a way to be naturally humorous as opposed to 'aloof' and 'commanding' [i.e. a tosser].

Did that help?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truce)
    Actually I'm going to go ahead and answer this thread properly.

Here is the story of my first kiss:

Picture an extremely awkward teenager. I had very few friends, the ones I did have made fun of me. I was as you can imagine, useless with girls.

One day I went to a party. I met this kind-of-cute-but-generally-unattractive girl called becky. We traded msns, did some drunken cuddling, parted our seperate ways.

I started talking to her on msn just every now and then. She was kind of cool, but as soon as I figured out she was only 13, I wasn't attracted to her. It was more of a "lol I'm talking to a girl" kind of thing. I was 17 at the time, and thought she was adorable. Her best friend was dating a friend of mine and so it wasn't that weird to be talking to a girl so young, as I was used to it.

Fast forward a few weeks, and we were both discussing some new movie that had come out. I suggest we go see it because it was my birthday, and we could like celebrate or something. At the time I genuinely only suggested it as a friends thing; being the socially ******ed guy I was, I had no idea that it of course sounded to her as if I was asking her out.

We met up, had a quick hug, wandered into the movie. I was sitting there in my blissful ignorance, watching the movie, when she grabbed my crotch.

This was my face literally: :eek:

I was sitting there in shock, trying to figure out how to get this 13 year old girl to stop molesting me as I was starting to feel like a paedophile, when she like reached over, grabbed my face and started making out with me.

So yeah. You have no idea when it's going to happen. I certainly didn't figure on being semi-raped by a child.

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brapboybrap)
    be a prick. girls dig pricks. :top:
    I seem to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gdnb)
    Go out to a nightclub, get a few beers down your neck to boost your confidence up abit. Find a girl on the dancefloor that you think you might have a chance with i.e. going for the hottest girl in the club is unlikely to be successful. Start dancing near the girl you think you have a chance with, get abit close, start grinding lol. Give it a few mins then go in the for kiss, BINGO!!!
    Lol, you've done this before

ReputationRep:
    tbh DONT WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT IT! and correct me if im wrong, but girls u meet at parties who go straight for the more 'good-looking' guys aren't really worth your time...the more worried u bcom about it, the more it affects ur self-confidence and the less you become noticeable to girls and then u become even more worried!! (its just a vicious circle) so just chill and let time put the pieces of the puzzle together...i know it sounds old and u'v heard it many times..and btw if ur not so happy with ur looks, try enhancing them a little, it does not mean change the way u look completely but e.g try clothes that will make you look more 'appealing' - look in catalogues or the internet for example, gel ur hair in different 'cool' styles and always smell nice! just a few things u could try.

hope it helped

ReputationRep:
    Dude:

Dress sense
    Hair
    Cleanliness
    Confidence

Those 4 will make you pull, I guarantee. Relax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie3)
    Omg that shows you've got no respect for women. Start low and work your way up :mad:
    I think he means start on the balls and work the way up...not start on low girls...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onthejubileeline)
    Lol, you've done this before
    Yes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.