🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿Lia' s notes 🏳️*🌈

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hiya, I'm Lia*

what I want to achieve by making this?
well quite often I write long notes about things on my phone, then delete them so I have decided to do that here were I don't need to delete them. like a diary basically.

A bit about me:
I'm Scotland and I'm just starting my Highers, I have type one diabetes and I'm bisexual. i came out last year but recently I've have been Questioning this, think I may be a lesbian but that's a story for another day. I'm easygoing, and I love reading ( it's a problem). I strike for climate change in my city too.

*not my real name don't want friends to find this
Anonymous #1
something, I wrote last night to send to my friend but changed my mind aha

As you know. Ive been slightly confused about my sexuality lately. It has been a constant battle between lesbian and bisexal. I think I may be a lesbian and my internal homophobia had caused me to doubt that decision, which at the time of writing this, I still do. I think it will take some time for me to become comfortable with being a lesbian. For now at least I think I'm just going to not tell anyone other that you as I need to become more comfortable with in my own skin. So to the outside world. Bisexual lia is still alive. I think I need to do some more figuring out as I'm scared to get it wrong again. So i think I'm going see if being a lesbian feels right for a bit.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
:hugs:
Anonymous #1
I've not been very motivated today to do school work, so I'm just going to do my maths today.
Tomas Rigo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hi
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've not been very motivated today to do school work, so I'm just going to do my maths today.
Don't worry, we all feel like that sometimes :jumphug:
Well done!
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hiya, I'm Lia*

what I want to achieve by making this?
well quite often I write long notes about things on my phone, then delete them so I have decided to do that here were I don't need to delete them. like a diary basically.

A bit about me:
I'm Scotland and I'm just starting my Highers, I have type one diabetes and I'm bisexual. i came out last year but recently I've have been Questioning this, think I may be a lesbian but that's a story for another day. I'm easygoing, and I love reading ( it's a problem). I strike for climate change in my city too.

*not my real name don't want friends to find this
Ahhh this is great! Can I have a tag or is this more of a personal thing?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Tomas Rigo)
hi
hello
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Ahhh this is great! Can I have a tag or is this more of a personal thing?
im not sure what mean, but sure
Rose_symonia
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
something, I wrote last night to send to my friend but changed my mind aha

As you know. Ive been slightly confused about my sexuality lately. It has been a constant battle between lesbian and bisexal. I think I may be a lesbian and my internal homophobia had caused me to doubt that decision, which at the time of writing this, I still do. I think it will take some time for me to become comfortable with being a lesbian. For now at least I think I'm just going to not tell anyone other that you as I need to become more comfortable with in my own skin. So to the outside world. Bisexual lia is still alive. I think I need to do some more figuring out as I'm scared to get it wrong again. So i think I'm going see if being a lesbian feels right for a bit.
Aww don’t worry about it!
You’re taking the right approach here,just do what feels right! X
Anonymous #1
just send that to my friends, then all seem fine

I'm lesbian I think. Pretty sure, going to try it for a bit.

also my school is going good. I've been setting the mornings aside to do that which I work best in.
Anonymous #1
Tonight, I've got a weight of my shoulder expecting myself more then anything. Ive come to terms with being a lesbian. And I need to work on my internalised homophobia which will take time. To start with I need to expect that I don't need to be with a men cause society expects me too, and I can still have kids with a women.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
just told my friend that i liked her and she rejected me

I feel kinda numb tbh, idk. a bit sad, a bit confused I don't really know. said she wants some time. so like how long is that.
Anonymous #1
so I feel alot better now and I really need to explain more about what happen.

she broken up with her gf and we were chatting a bit about it, I joking said we should date and she joked back then she asked me are you serious so I told her I liked her for her to reject me.
that night after j posted on here, I sc a random girl cause I was sad tbh, this is now over and only lasted for a day. when I wake up I find out in the gc with all of our friends in it that she is currently speaking to 5 girls from all over the world as the break up "gave her confidence" I was pissed at that as I get that she doesn't see me in that way but they are very random people, and she has clearly moved on from her ex. so I'm trying to move on rn
Anonymous #1
today is the 2day last day before the summer, so I've got lots to get done today.
the Highers im doing are:
•Cyber Security
•Modern studies ( Mods)
• Human Biology (HHB)
•Maths
• Business Management

I don't have any business left to do as I completely that already so today I'm going to focus on mods and HHB as they are both due today and then I might do some more maths

the cyber security rn is a booklet which I need to fill out for 2 hrs a week but I've been shoving it to the side so il do lots of that in the holidays.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
so ik this is very late whoops,

Im finshed school now for the summer and I'm not really that fussed about it to be honest, just feels the same as usual.

I met up with my friends today, and I told her I am gay, She was fine with it. I'm finding it strange re coming out to people who I told before as I am still scared even thou I know they will expect me. it was a lovely day today we went for a walk into some woods and dipped our feet in a river, then climbed some trees( we stayed 2 metres apart at all times) I'm really scared of jumping of times but I can climb them fine so I'm very proud of myself for jumping of the last branch, it felt high to me aha, but typically of Scotland on my way home it started to rain but as a Scot, I had an umbrella so it was fine.
it was a really nice day.
I'm still not talking to my best friend who I told that I liked her, which I now really regret to be honest. we talk in the group chat with some of our friends but that's it and we did call most days. I think il leave it till Sunday which was when I told her and see if she wants to call on Monday cause i really miss her. I think she'll think I've not moved on, but I have just about. I know she doesn't like me so I don't really have a choice. anyway she's talking to some others now.
night x
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
so ik this is very late whoops,

Im finshed school now for the summer and I'm not really that fussed about it to be honest, just feels the same as usual.

I met up with my friends today, and I told her I am gay, She was fine with it. I'm finding it strange re coming out to people who I told before as I am still scared even thou I know they will expect me. it was a lovely day today we went for a walk into some woods and dipped our feet in a river, then climbed some trees( we stayed 2 metres apart at all times) I'm really scared of jumping of times but I can climb them fine so I'm very proud of myself for jumping of the last branch, it felt high to me aha, but typically of Scotland on my way home it started to rain but as a Scot, I had an umbrella so it was fine.
it was a really nice day.
I'm still not talking to my best friend who I told that I liked her, which I now really regret to be honest. we talk in the group chat with some of our friends but that's it and we did call most days. I think il leave it till Sunday which was when I told her and see if she wants to call on Monday cause i really miss her. I think she'll think I've not moved on, but I have just about. I know she doesn't like me so I don't really have a choice. anyway she's talking to some others now.
night x
Im glad to hear you had a good time with your friend :hugs:
Im sorry to hear about your other friend. You should be proud of the fact that you had the guts to tell her. Many people dont have that :console:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Im glad to hear you had a good time with your friend :hugs:
Im sorry to hear about your other friend. You should be proud of the fact that you had the guts to tell her. Many people dont have that :console:
aww thanks, I think I'm going to text her tomorrow and see if she wants to facetime as I really miss her as a friend
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I did some french of Duolingo this morning as Its been 3 years since I've done French and I wanna try and learn the basics again.
I'm just about to tidy my room cause jts a tip but that's all I have planned today,
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
aww thanks, I think I'm going to text her tomorrow and see if she wants to facetime as I really miss her as a friend
Good luck, I hope it goes well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.86%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.45%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (82)
18.64%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (95)
21.59%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
10%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.45%

Watched Threads