The Student Room Group

hey

Hi im picking my gcse options very soon and i would like to be a travel journalist and i know i want to do history as a gcse but im not sure what other subjects to do any suggestions ???
Reply 1
Honestly I wouldn’t say your GCSEs matter that much, rather your A level choices in the future. I’d just focus on doing things you enjoy. Some subjects that might be related though are photography, a foreign language, maybe geography.
Original post by aeruk
Honestly I wouldn’t say your GCSEs matter that much, rather your A level choices in the future. I’d just focus on doing things you enjoy. Some subjects that might be related though are photography, a foreign language, maybe geography.

nooooooo not photography it's sooo hard
just pick subjects you enjoy, the grades you get in them are the most important and you're more likely to work hard for a subject if you enjoy it.
Reply 4
Business is good fun :biggrin:
I'm pretty sure Journalism doesn't have any particular subject requirements so just pick the ones which you enjoy :smile:
geography can be boring to learn but then the exams are pretty easy, just throw in some fancy key words and two or three decent points and your done

Quick Reply

Latest