The Student Room Group

Can't tell if she's into me.

Right so i broke up on sat, and then straight after got with a girl. i was drunk, deffo wasn't the right thing. i kinda like her tho. before u say wtf thats so wrong j awnser the question. person i broke up with and the person i got with go to same school. not really close mates. Anyway i tried talking to her a little a day after getting with her. its not blunt replies or anything it's just slow and that plus dont always get x's back. she seemd pretty into me irl but yh any advice cheers.
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
Reply 2
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes

ngl had to search this one up, im guessing calfornia is the girl and marlon brando is someone who is successful? mind explaining
Original post by Anonymous
ngl had to search this one up, im guessing calfornia is the girl and marlon brando is someone who is successful? mind explaining

I was listening to Slipknot and recited the lyrics to the song I was listening to, think nothing of it lol
As a wise Chinese proverb once said: "It takes a special big man to blow through the wrong end of a fog horn".

Spoiler

Original post by NonIndigenous
As a wise Chinese proverb once said: "It takes a special big man to blow through the wrong end of a fog horn".

Spoiler

:colone:
If she was really into you, she would tell you.
Reply 7

Spoiler

tf does that even mean haha
Reply 8
Original post by American Gal
If she was really into you, she would tell you.

probably true tbh i think im just looking to fill the void.
tf does that even mean haha

Attachment not found

'Meaning' is in the eye of the beholder. Even the meaningless can be meaningful to those desperate enough to seek meaning in the meaningless.

Like modern art:

Attachment not found
(edited 3 years ago)
Right so i broke up on sat, and then straight after got with a girl. i was drunk, deffo wasn't the right thing. i kinda like her tho. before u say wtf thats so wrong j awnser the question. person i broke up with and the person i got with go to same school. not really close mates. Anyway i tried talking to her a little a day after getting with her. its not blunt replies or anything it's just slow and that plus dont always get x's back. she seemd pretty into me irl but yh any advice cheers.

Sorry for taking the p!ss lol. I was in a slightly bad mood and trying to amuse myself.

You should go out with whoever you want to, if they want the same. Just keep it low-key initially. No need to make a ostentacious display of it all over social media like some do. No need to move things along too fast either.

She herself may feel a little 'compromised' after sleeping with you, as well. So don't push too hard. Also, some people are a bit dry over text. I don't know what she's like. Try not to overthink it, and try to be relatively straightforward so that there are no misunderstandings between you two. If you want to hang out with her more often, just say so, then stick to your word and don't push for anything more until you are certain you both feel comfortable around each other.
Sorry for taking the p!ss lol. I was in a slightly bad mood and trying to amuse myself.

You should go out with whoever you want to, if they want the same. Just keep it low-key initially. No need to make a ostentacious display of it all over social media like some do. No need to move things along too fast either.

She herself may feel a little 'compromised' after sleeping with you, as well. So don't push too hard. Also, some people are a bit dry over text. I don't know what she's like. Try not to overthink it, and try to be relatively straightforward so that there are no misunderstandings between you two. If you want to hang out with her more often, just say so, then stick to your word and don't push for anything more until you are certain you both feel comfortable around each other.

yeah thats alright mate and cheers for the advice brother

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending