Psychology Sheffield Hallam 2020/21

Watch this thread
Lister01
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey I have a conditional offer for psychology at Sheffield Hallam for 2020/21. I was just wondering who else is doing this course. Would love to get to know some new people before the course starts xx
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lister01)
Hey I have a conditional offer for psychology at Sheffield Hallam for 2020/21. I was just wondering who else is doing this course. Would love to get to know some new people before the course starts xx
Hey Lister01, congrats on your offer to study Psychology with us!:jive:

You're more likely to find who you are looking for if you post in our official 2020 applicant chat thread or search for unofficial groups on Facebook. In the mean time you can also talk to current students and our admissions staff on our chat platform. You can ask our current students about studying at Hallam, what their first year was like and how they settled into student life in Sheffield, they will be happy to answer any questions you have ahead of starting in September. You can also keep up to date with all the latest information on the new academic year on this applicant advice page.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will try my best to answer!
- Ella
RyMvrtin
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lister01)
Hello , I am hopefully ( if I get in ) going to take psychology at Sheffield .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (15)
35.71%
They're what I expected (12)
28.57%
They're worse than what I expected (15)
35.71%

Watched Threads