NYPD Finds No Criminality After Officers Sickened At Shake Shack

Watch
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Whilst the investigations are still ongoing it would not be that great a leap of logic to assume the motivation behind this most cowardly act.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/06...-in-manhattan/
username5219940
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What's the motivation then?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If it was deliberate, thats absolutely sickening. That officer had nothing to do with any of what is going on right now.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mihaly)
Hilarious :rolleyes:
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I wonder 🤔
username5219940
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Hilarious :rolleyes:
Say it.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Say it.
Yeah, i'm not getting drawn into your odd variation on sealioning. If you have a point, make it already.
username5219940
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Yeah, i'm not getting drawn into your odd variation on sealioning. If you have a point, make it already.
You mentioned motivation. I'm only asking what you think the said motivation may have been?

It's an odd thing to get defensive about.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
You mentioned motivation. I'm only asking what you think the said motivation may have been?

It's an odd thing to get defensive about.
Theres a difference between irritated and defensive. I suggest you learn it.
username5219940
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Theres a difference between irritated and defensive. I suggest you learn it.
I'm sorry I'm not privacy to your emotions.

So what was the motivation then?
Dara Dahl
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Stiff Little Fingers will be donating towards the defendants legal fees.
z-hog
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Whilst the investigations are still ongoing it would not be that great a leap of logic to assume the motivation behind this most cowardly act.
Hardly surprising if it did, with the incessant incitement to hatred of the police by the left and their media complex. Maybe they saw thousands of people in the streets calling for their defunding or plain abolition, they are paraded as a racist block and a tool of oppression, we have people in this forum maintaining that every black person should fear for their lives when they see one. What else can we expect from this insidious and subversive incitement to hatred we are force-fed everyday through every possible means? Pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon, isn't that what they shout?
z-hog
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
CBS seem a bit confused about this: this is the title in the link...

NYPD: No Criminality After Officers Sickened At Shake Shack
Followed by this...

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A possible hate crime against police is being investigated at the Shake Shack in downtown Manhattan.

Sources told CBS2 three officers became sick when they had shakes from the restaurant located at Broadway and Fulton Street earlier Monday night.

The NYPD suspects an employee may have contaminated the shakes with bleach.

Still, we have our orders. The media world has completely, entirely and lost their credibility, journalism is no more.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Having been to shake shack before, that officer could have just had a normal meal...

Seriously, however, that is sickening. I hope the perpetrator faces the full force of the law.
z-hog
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
Seriously, however, that is sickening. I hope the perpetrator faces the full force of the law.
There was no perpetrator, NYPD have said there was no crime. It's in the link, says in the title. Why don't people read the links before they comment, it's from a well established news source.

I give up on this, it's been updated again. It simply had to be made to match the headline. We'll look it up again in 5 minutes.
Last edited by z-hog; 3 weeks ago
Just my opinion
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm sorry I'm not privacy to your emotions.

So what was the motivation then?
In light of what's going on?
My guess is a BLM supporter.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Dara Dahl)
Stiff Little Fingers will be donating towards the defendants legal fees.
Ah yes, because there are only two positions - believe police brutality is fine or believe individual officers deserve to be poisoned :rolleyes: - I completely disapprove of the police as an institution, they are inherently violent & cruel and do not protect people or prevent crime, and I don't have any sympathy for those who injure themselves trying to brutalise citizens. That doesn't mean I want them dead, I want the police as an institution abolished and the officers to get real jobs.
Dara Dahl
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
Ah yes, because there are only two positions - believe police brutality is fine or believe individual officers deserve to be poisoned :rolleyes: - I completely disapprove of the police as an institution, they are inherently violent & cruel and do not protect people or prevent crime, and I don't have any sympathy for those who injure themselves trying to brutalise citizens. That doesn't mean I want them dead, I want the police as an institution abolished and the officers to get real jobs.
Aww well it's to know that your humanity extends to not wanting the "pigs" dead.

So exactly whose 'real job' is it to protect you against crime?
Occitanie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Aww well it's to know that your humanity extends to not wanting the "pigs" dead.

You’re going down the rabbit hole my friend...
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

My humanity extends to not wanting anyone dead, and that's what police do - they murder and they enforce violence against minorities.

Definitely not the police - they do not protect people from crime, ask any gender, racial or sexual minority who've had to deal with them while trying to report a crime. What the police do is create crime - remember that when the NYPD went on strike, major crime actually fell: http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...925-story.html
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.09%
Confident (65)
13.49%
Indifferent (67)
13.9%
Unsure (120)
24.9%
Worried (191)
39.63%

Watched Threads