The Student Room Group

I'm

I'm Amadu Seidu from Ghana, I just had an offer from University of Aberdeen Uk to further my education in master's degree but there's no fund to finance the program, is there any way or alternative for me to fulfill my dream and end my emotional disturbances?
thank you!
If you didnt have the financial means to travel and afford the course why did you apply? I would have only applied if I knew I had the means or had applied through a scholarship. Look for scholarships that will sponsor you. If it is truly your dream then dedicate to save for a period of time and apply to scholarships
Original post by Lucerobris
If you didnt have the financial means to travel and afford the course why did you apply? I would have only applied if I knew I had the means or had applied through a scholarship. Look for scholarships that will sponsor you. If it is truly your dream then dedicate to save for a period of time and apply to scholarships

Dude if he's smart enough and he got accepted to do his dream don't make him feel bad
Original post by Chocolatecakexx
Dude if he's smart enough and he got accepted to do his dream don't make him feel bad

Thank you dear

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending