amaduseidu179
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I'm Amadu Seidu from Ghana, I just had an offer from University of Aberdeen Uk to further my education in master's degree but there's no fund to finance the program, is there any way or alternative for me to fulfill my dream and end my emotional disturbances?
thank you!
Lucerobris
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
If you didnt have the financial means to travel and afford the course why did you apply? I would have only applied if I knew I had the means or had applied through a scholarship. Look for scholarships that will sponsor you. If it is truly your dream then dedicate to save for a period of time and apply to scholarships
Chocolatecakexx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Lucerobris)
If you didnt have the financial means to travel and afford the course why did you apply? I would have only applied if I knew I had the means or had applied through a scholarship. Look for scholarships that will sponsor you. If it is truly your dream then dedicate to save for a period of time and apply to scholarships
Dude if he's smart enough and he got accepted to do his dream don't make him feel bad
amaduseidu179
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Chocolatecakexx)
Dude if he's smart enough and he got accepted to do his dream don't make him feel bad
Thank you dear
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (82)
26.62%
England (104)
33.77%
Belgium (26)
8.44%
Germany (37)
12.01%
Spain (5)
1.62%
Italy (26)
8.44%
Netherlands (10)
3.25%
Other (Tell us who) (18)
5.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise