Want more information about this university?
happyvirus7
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey, is there anyone applying to or have accepted an offer from Aston Uni, Birmingham for BSc Logistics with Supply Chain Management 2020/2021??

Also, is there anyone currently in that course? Would love to know how it is.
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by happyvirus7)
Hey, is there anyone applying to or have accepted an offer from Aston Uni, Birmingham for BSc Logistics with Supply Chain Management 2020/2021??

Also, is there anyone currently in that course? Would love to know how it is.
Hi! Just seen that none of our students have replied yet. Hopefully someone will come back to you soon. I'll see if we can find someone from our end to tell you more about the course.

In the meantime, we've been having a conversation at Aston recently about how right now seems to be a perfect time to study Logistics and Supply Chain. Even before the global pandemic, the logistics sector was growing much faster than the rest of the economy and there's a real shortage of graduate talent in this area - both in the UK and internationally. DHL, one of the world's biggest supply chain providers, has been blogging about it: https://www.dhl.com/ie-en/home/our-d...-shortage.html

It feels like there's a real opportunity to tap into this growing sector, so it's great to see you're interested!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (63)
19.44%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (69)
21.3%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (60)
18.52%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (68)
20.99%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (32)
9.88%
I haven't started researching yet (32)
9.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise