The Student Room Group

2020 Clearing Threads on TSR + Get Help from Uni's here!

Here's a big list of where you can get Clearing help on TSR and speak to specific universities :woo:

Clearing opens on the 6th July, and this thread will get bigger and bigger as more unis put out their 2020 courses available in Clearing.

Just click through to these threads and ask your questions there to get a response :h: Just click +Show on the alphabetical order below to find the threads! Try the rep threads first, and if it's not there then scroll down to all the uni threads :biggrin:

Here is a list of useful resources about Clearing in 2020 you might find helpful :smile:

Clearing and Adjustment 2020 FAQ

Clearing Plus FAQ

How are my cancelled exam results decided?

TSR Answers - Experts answer you questions on Results and Clearing

I'll be adding more of these as I find them so if you see one I've missed please let me know :ahee:

Universities Rep Clearing help threads:

A to O

P to Z

General Clearing Advice Threads:

ABC

DEF

GHI

JKL

MNO

PQR

STU

VWXYZ

(edited 3 years ago)
This year TSR is getting behind the #NoWrongPath Campaign.
Recent events this week have highlighted that the grades students receive this year don't always reflect the hard work that students put in. TSR wants to send a message: Your grades don't define you. :heart:

Click here to find out more about this and to get involved.

If you're receiving results at the moment, best of luck and TSR is here to help. :hugs:

Original post by StrawberryDreams
Here's big list of where you can get Clearing help on TSR and speak to specific universities :woo:

Clearing opens on the 6th July, and this thread will get bigger and bigger as more unis put out their 2020 courses available in Clearing.

Just click through to these threads and ask your questions there to get a response :h: Just click +Show on the alphabetical order below to find the threads! Try the rep threads first, and if it's not there then scroll down to all the uni threads :biggrin:

Here is a list of useful resources about Clearing in 2020 you might find helpful :smile:

Clearing and Adjustment 2020 FAQ

Clearing Plus FAQ

How are my cancelled exam results decided?

TSR Answers - Experts answer you questions on Results and Clearing

I'll be adding more of these as I find them so if you see one I've missed please let me know :ahee:

Universities Rep Clearing help threads:

A to O

P to Z

General Clearing Advice Threads:

ABC

MNO

PQR

STU

VWXYZ

Hey everyone!

If anyone is wanting more specific information for Teesside University, I'm here for you guys! I am currently studying my MA at Teesside and doing an internship through the University! I'm happy to help in any way I can!

TU's social media team - Dan
Good luck to everyone waiting on exam results tomorrow... :crossedf:

This year has been crazy but you've done so well to get through it, and it's so exciting that many of you will be off to university in September time! No matter what the outcome is tomorrow- remember you have lots of options available to you even if they're not the ones you originally had in mind.

We'll be operating a Clearing and Advice line at the University of Strathclyde from 8am-6pm tomorrow and Friday. We'll also be available via Live Chat where we can chat and make offers too. We have lots of vacancies still available, so get in touch to find out more about studying at the Times Higher University of the Year! :hi:

Click here for more info on Clearing 2020 at Strathclyde.

We look forward to chatting with some of you! Good luck, and take care everyone :smile:

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Good Morning All,

The long wait is almost over now, we've all been thinking of your during these anxious times. We wish you all the best of luck with your A Level results and hope that everything works out for you.

If your results don't go quite to plan you have still got the options with clearing. Our main clearing phone line is open at 08:00 till 19:00 if you want to discuss your options today- 0330 123 2277 and can find out more on our website https://www.hud.ac.uk/clearing.

Good luck!

Best Wishes,

Sam Townsend | BSc(Hons) Geography Student at The University Of Huddersfield | Student Rep
(edited 3 years ago)
Best of luck to everyone today, you've all done amazing work to get through this year!

Whatever happens today, clearing offers you a lot of different options to consider. We have places available through clearing. Talk to one of our friendly advisors on 0300 303 8320 or visit https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/clearing.

If you have any other questions, I am happy to answer them here :smile:

- Greg
Digital Ambassador for the University of Roehampton
Good luck to everyone getting their results today!

Remember, if you missed your grades we are here to help. Our Clearing hotline is open and our experts will be happy to help you explore your options.

Remember, sometimes plan B can turn out to be the best choice you ever made.

Click here to find out more about Clearing at Queen's University Belfast or call our Clearing hotline on +44 (0)28 9244 3498.

Best wishes,

Team Queen's
(Kachela)
Morning all! Best of luck today.

We know that this has been a tough year and you are not alone if you are finding today stressful or difficult.

As you can see from this thread, all Universities want to do as much as we can to help, so please just drop us a line if things don't go to plan or you do better than expected.

At Swansea University you can call us on 0800 094 9071 or get in touch through live chat. Happy to answer any questions you may have here too! :smile: - Hannah
Best of luck to all receiving results today!
Our Clearing helpline is open and we're more than happy to help you in exploring your options.

- Follow this link to find out more about our clearing options. Our Clearing webpages: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/clearing

- Our Confirmation, Adjustment and Clearing Helpline will be available on 0114 212 9900 if you're in the UK, +44 114 212 9900 if you're outside the UK

- Also check out our Clearing Accommodation guarantee: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/accommodation/prospective/guarantee.

All the best,

-Tom
Good morning all!

Good luck to everyone today and well done for working so hard throughout the year. It's been a difficult year and whatever happens with your grades today we're all here to help. If things didn't go to plan, for good or bad, we want to help you be excited and make plans for your next academic steps.

You can find out about courses in Clearing at University of Liverpool on our website. Or you can get in touch via our webchat or call 0151 794 5927 to talk through your options with us. Or feel free to ask me any questions.

Whatever you decide today, take your time and remember to congratulate yourself for what you have achieved this year. :smile:

Good luck,

Madelaine
(English Literature Student)
Good luck to everyone receiving their results today, we hope you all get the grades you deserve and are proud of what you have achieved!

- We have a range of courses with places available through adjustment and clearing, you can find these and more on our clearing website.

- Whatever happens today, we are all here to help - you can message us on Facebook or Twitter, or call our dedicated team on 0808 164 4444.

Very best of luck,
Chris
Good luck everyone! Remember to stay positive and be proud of your achievements!

We're around if you want to chat about your options and our Clearing hotline is open on 0121 331 6777.

We'll be keeping our courses and point requirements updated on our website here, plus it might be useful to note we're accepting your predicted grades without you having to wait for an appeal as long as you have proof of these.

We also have some additional useful info here on some of your alternative options if things haven't gone to your original plan.

Try to remember you're not alone and you have other options!

All the best,

Lydia (The BCU team)
(edited 3 years ago)
Congratulations on your grades!

Our team are available until 5pm today, with our lines reopening at 9am tomorrow. You can give our team a call on 0116 373 6000 or chat to us on Facebook messenger where you could instantly be offered a place.

Keep up to date on our Clearing web page and see our full list of Clearing grades here: le.ac.uk/clearing2020

Any questions, just let me know!

-Mia
When it says on the entry requirements that “A levels must be completed within one sitting across a maximum of 2 years” does that mean that all the a levels u take have to be sat together e.g. at the end of year 13. Or can you take one of the A levels in uear 12 and the other two in year 13.

Quick Reply

Latest