The Student Room Group

Course not listed on Student Finance

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of applying for a postgraduate loan as I am due to start the LPC LLM in September. However, when I am prompted to select which course I shall be taking, the course at my specific campus is not listed. The same course is listed for all other campuses though. What should I do?

Thanks in advance
Original post by Rebs64
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of applying for a postgraduate loan as I am due to start the LPC LLM in September. However, when I am prompted to select which course I shall be taking, the course at my specific campus is not listed. The same course is listed for all other campuses though. What should I do?

Thanks in advance

Hi, it sounds like your university have not updated the database. If you confirm the university name and exact course name then I can check this for you.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, it sounds like your university have not updated the database. If you confirm the university name and exact course name then I can check this for you.
Thanks, Isaac

Hi Isaac,

Thanks for your reply. The university is called the University of Law and I shall be undertaking my course part-time at the Reading campus. The course name is LPC LLM in Professional Legal Practice.
Original post by Rebs64
Hi Isaac,

Thanks for your reply. The university is called the University of Law and I shall be undertaking my course part-time at the Reading campus. The course name is LPC LLM in Professional Legal Practice.

I've searched the database and the Reading course is listed. You should try apply again, if it still doesn't allow you, then please send in the paper application form.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending