The Student Room Group

Worried that we won’t have an office Christmas party

I’m in my first job after graduating and there’s this guy at work I really like. I don’t know whether I could see us in a full relationship but I’d tried to sleep with him before we all started working from home (obviously didn’t say anything to my boyfriend) but he said he was in the start of a relationship with someone else. I had it all planned though that I would go to the Christmas party when this is all over and invite him back to my hotel room. I’m worried though as this doesn’t seem to be going away and that I won’t get my chance. Am I right to be worried?
Break up with your boyfriend, he deserves so much better than you.
Reply 2
Ah yes, the real concerns of *checks calendar* June...

:troll:
Reply 3
Original post by Drewski
Ah yes, the real concerns of *checks calendar* June...

:troll:

But Covid doesn’t seem to be going away you see.
Original post by Pleasantri
I’m in my first job after graduating and there’s this guy at work I really like. I don’t know whether I could see us in a full relationship but I’d tried to sleep with him before we all started working from home (obviously didn’t say anything to my boyfriend) but he said he was in the start of a relationship with someone else. I had it all planned though that I would go to the Christmas party when this is all over and invite him back to my hotel room. I’m worried though as this doesn’t seem to be going away and that I won’t get my chance. Am I right to be worried?

Aw tragic. So sad you’re not able to cheat on your boyfriend with another dude from work. My advice? Throw yourself in the bin. You sound like a disgrace.
Reply 5
But Covid doesn’t seem to be going away you see.

Sadly, neither are you
Original post by Fermion.
Aw tragic. So sad you’re not able to cheat on your boyfriend with another dude from work. My advice? Throw yourself in the bin. You sound like a disgrace.

@SweetSexySavage's username perfectly encapsulates your response
Reply 7
Don't feed the troll. OP is full of **** constantly
Reply 8
Original post by Drewski
Don't feed the troll. OP is full of **** constantly

Hi everyone, ignore this troll please. He follows me around.
Reply 9
Your more worried about a Christmas party than the thousands upon thousands of deaths? Okay...

OP, this guy obviously likes you. You can go do whatever you want in a hotel room with him after lockdown.
Hi everyone, ignore this troll please. He follows me around.

Don't flatter yourself.
I hope we have an office xmas party at least! It doesn't look like we'll be having an office summer party this year :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I hope we have an office xmas party at least! It doesn't look like we'll be having an office summer party this year :frown:

Yeah we were meant to have a summer party but it was cancelled.
Yeah we were meant to have a summer party but it was cancelled.

We still have time for things to settle down before the office xmas party season, hopefully it goes ahead.

Don't go cheating on your boyfriend though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending