New Vision University - GEM

Watch
London38
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,

I'm in the process of studying for GAMSAT and entry for 2021/2022 GEM across various schools. I like to be prepared in life, and I'm a realist, so if I don't make it I've been looking at schools across Europe.

Does anyone have experience/currently studying with New Vision University? They seem to offer distance learning from someone based in the UK but with clinical experience taking place in UK hospitals. From what I can gather, the lectures are taught remotely.

Any advice? Thank you in advance.
Sjjen3
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by London38)
Hi all,

I'm in the process of studying for GAMSAT and entry for 2021/2022 GEM across various schools. I like to be prepared in life, and I'm a realist, so if I don't make it I've been looking at schools across Europe.

Does anyone have experience/currently studying with New Vision University? They seem to offer distance learning from someone based in the UK but with clinical experience taking place in UK hospitals. From what I can gather, the lectures are taught remotely.

Any advice? Thank you in advance.
Hi, I’m studying with NVU remotely at the moment. It seems that once the travel restrictions are lifted that the online option will cease to be though.

To complete rotations in the UK hospitals is more expensive than in Georgia but it is an option 🙂
Angelswiz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sjjen3)
Hi, I’m studying with NVU remotely at the moment. It seems that once the travel restrictions are lifted that the online option will cease to be though.

To complete rotations in the UK hospitals is more expensive than in Georgia but it is an option 🙂
how is the remote learning going for you? lectures/exams?
Sjjen3
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Angelswiz)
how is the remote learning going for you? lectures/exams?
Good, surprisingly the remote lectures have become quite interactive as the lecturers have become more accustomed to it. They’re very good and helpful. The exams are fine, they’re delivered through an online exam portal that’s very easy to use.
nemooowen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sjjen3)
Good, surprisingly the remote lectures have become quite interactive as the lecturers have become more accustomed to it. They’re very good and helpful. The exams are fine, they’re delivered through an online exam portal that’s very easy to use.
Hey, are you planning to stay in the uk after? Are the online lectures done by both Georgian and Uk professors?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.23%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.6%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
54.17%

Watched Threads