The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
roots
Whats that all about?

punch me next time :biggrin:

Most....unanticipated....reply....ever!

:biggrin:

(Aren't you suppose to bitch at me, and then I bitch back and we have an online internet volley of e-fists and e-insults?)
remark, your ego is worth £50...
Reply 42
vaanish
Dont do it, waste of £, she will have forgotten about it in a couple of weeks anyway

Don't listen to this guy, he is wrong. I think she should waste money on a remark. :yep:
hazzypants
LOL. i like your way of thinking :smile:

Why thank you!
:smile:
Reply 44
Personally I think its a bit pointless. But she has to decide for herself.
Reply 45
Tell her to go for it, if she is ready to pay the money for it. Other people would, so why shouldn't she?
Reply 46
Defintiely go for it. There's no way it will go down a grade, there's practically no risk, and a good chance of it going up.

It's a personal thing, and it can be annoying. I got all the results I was hoping for, except one subject which I didn't. It didn't matter, it's still a good grade, it's not going to hold me back, but it just annoys me a little.

For the sake of 50 pounds, it will put your mind at rest.
Reply 47
Bugzy
Most....unanticipated....reply....ever!

:biggrin:

(Aren't you suppose to bitch at me, and then I bitch back and we have an online internet volley of e-fists and e-insults?)

Then what would we be? a bunch of bitches, e bitching because we havent had enough reality bitching about something that ultimately means jack all to either of us, wheres the appeal?
Reply 48
Vazzyb
dump her

+1
FTW

Just think what she might be like as a wife if your sperm isn't viable?
Ever thought about that?
Reply 49
LOL some of you guys are so jealous and harsh. But really geezer, if she don't give a **** why do you?
Reply 50
Hmughal
LOL some of you guys are so jealous and harsh. But really geezer, if she don't give a **** why do you?

harsh perhaps but fair
jealous no.
some of us did our GCSEs before the twin towers fell when they were less easy :P
Maybe she should just accept the fact that she's only average & apply for a job in McDonalds?
Reply 52
Ryanhickman90
Maybe she should just accept the fact that she's only average & apply for a job in McDonalds?

or if she doesnt get into macy d's perhaps try BK?
Quady
or if she doesnt get into macy d's perhaps try BK?

I hear Subway are recruiting...
Reply 54
I don't really see the point tbh. I mean, I'm in a similar situation - I was hoping for all A*s, didn't get it in music, but I just see it as what's done is done. It's only business studies... I assume she's not carrying it on?

Personally, I don't think it's worth the hassle of paying and waiting again just see if she might get that extra *. I also hate wasting money. Her results are fantastic as it is and no-one else will care about the difference between 12 A*s, 1 A and 13A*s, including, I'm willing to bet, her in a couple of months' time. Still, whatever floats her boat...
Reply 55
OP: Don't be daft you mongrol.
Reply 56
Ryanhickman90
I hear Subway are recruiting...

And who said TSR isn't helpfull?
Quady
And who said TSR isn't helpfull?

Haha, I know?...

The worst thing is - this generation is the future...

Scary thought...

"My Gas bill this month is £137.00...Maybe we should ask N-Power for a remark hun?"
Reply 58
Ryanhickman90

"My Gas bill this month is £137.00...Maybe we should ask N-Power for a remark hun?"

My 2.1 was only 60.77%, perhaps I should go to court for a remark?
true story!
Quady
My 2.1 was only 60.77%, perhaps I should go to court for a remark?
true story!

Ruined!

What is the world coming to?

Her results are great - if true...

Latest