Cheyenneeeee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Does anyone have any ideas about multifunctional living, teenage lifestyle and nature and the environment for textiles, technology for my gcse design possibilities??
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You need to narrow this down, which of those categories most interests you?
Once you have chosen one you need to think of potential clients in that market, take teenage lifestyle for example - the market will be teenagers. You need to interview a client and ask them what the problems are that they have which relates to your chosen area. For teenage lifestyle this could be broken down into the home, at school, social etc.
Under each category write a list of problems in that area e.g it being hard to concentrate on school work at home or something like that. Make sure you ask people so you are getting real problems and not just making them up
Having a real problem to solve is important because you can test your project later on and see if it solves it, if it doesnt your client can give you feedback on how to alter it and you will gain marks for this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.56%
I'm not sure (45)
4.37%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (307)
29.81%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.62%
I'm not a current university student (501)
48.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed