Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any fans of this group? They play cinematic-esque orchestral music, with absolutely amazing beautiful vocals and a contemporary edge (I swear I'm not their PR!). I've only got 'The Cartographer', but it's well good. It gives me goosebumps. :cool:

They also get extra kudos from me for having my favourite spread/dip in their name. Though imagining a world post-humus is rather terrifying!

Yeah, a couple of us were talking about them in another thread earlier. I've got a bit of a thing for Estremoz at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Only heard about them a few months ago but I've been listening to a lot of them since then. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oo I really like 'Nara.' I only know that one, and I only know it because it's been used in quite a few films and tv programmes and YouTube vids. It's uber cool!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, wow, I completely forgot about this thread. I'm so in love with them right now. The song 'Isunova' makes me go all tingly. Those vocals...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJqLJNLPi6s Seriously, everyone, listen! It's so <3 (and I never, ever use that symbol, everrr!)

ReputationRep:
    I love Nara.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.