Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I NEED A GOOD ARTICLE. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Good Advise
    Turn Off Caps When Writing The Article.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quady)
    Good Advise
    Turn Off Caps When Writing The Article.
    A good advice for you.
    Don't waste my time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tariq.hussein)
    A good advice for you.
    Don't waste my time.
    to be fair you wasted mine...
    You could have narrowed your post down to something less vague, then someone might reply to it.
    By help what do you mean? Advice on a title? People for a survey? Someone to write it for you perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    So you're basically asking us to find an article for you? :confused:
    I really doubt anyone is going to do that.

You could go to http://news.google.com/ and search for something related to Economics, such as demand, supply, taxation, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Tariq.
    Go find your own article.
    Your an IB student, and if you cant find one godforsaken article to write 750 words on then you might as well not take the IB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tariq.hussein)
    I NEED A GOOD ARTICLE. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks in advance.
    Well...why can't you find it? I don't think it's really hard to find an article. There are tons of articles on the Internet...just get one and start. We're not here to do it for you...we're here to assist you.

ReputationRep:
    i second all of the above- news.google.com got the rest of us through. it's true it can take hours to find the article you have been waiting for. also i used to go on to this website that had links to all economic articles concerning your search word i.e. inflation. I can't remember what it was but try and search into google something like 'economic newspaper articles' or something of the sort. we're only here to help you with things you don't know not to find ourselves extra homework.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry all for the vaguely written post. But I was having a hard time finding an article that is directly associated with the syllabus. Anyways I found one and im happy with it. Thanks all for your time.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.