Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madformulberry)
    Yea, I was thinking that! RightSaidJames- you must be a fast walker!

It took me 15-20 mins from Talybont to the law building. And then 15-20 minutes from Bute or the Main building into the city centre.
    To be honest I didn't measure the time at all, and I took time off because it was raining and we were faffing about with an umbrella, dodging puddles and pointlessly crossing the road because we weren't sure where to go. And we didn't go to the main bit of Talybont, only to my friend's accommodation across the road from Talybont Court (Liberty Living, it's a private sector residence, but seems to be mainly for RWCMD students).

ReputationRep:
    If you do get a bike, just get a cheap secondhand one. Though cardiff is a safe place, low crime blah blah I know a few people who have had their bikes stolen so perhaps its best to not go too mad when buying it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 7, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.