ex85
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I am starting my A levels in September and I am planning on taking History, English Literature and Spanish. Any advice on what I could/should do to prepare for them??
f.miah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
i dunno about history or spanish. But i just finished year 13 and you should defo start reading the books for english literature, it will help you so much.
a.b1412
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Do you know what A level spec you’re doing for history? because you could start by looking at the course content and read around it. Maybe even buy revision guides for them and make some notes on them. I’m in year 12 right now and there’s a lot of content for them
AM.TSR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Make sure you've got a solid understanding of the GCSE content first and then glance through the specifications. If there's anything which you're particularly interested in, you could look into it a bit.
ex85
Rep:
?
(Original post by a.b1412)
Do you know what A level spec you’re doing for history? because you could start by looking at the course content and read around it. Maybe even buy revision guides for them and make some notes on them. I’m in year 12 right now and there’s a lot of content for them
My exam board is AQA for history
a.b1412
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ex85)
My exam board is AQA for history
do you know what you do like tudors, cold war, germany etc
Last edited by a.b1412; 4 months ago
ex85
Rep:
?
Paper 1 Tsarist and Communist Russia 1854-1964, Paper 2 The English Revolution 1625-1660 and Coursework The British Empire in Africa 1881-1981
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (84)
14.46%
I'm not sure (26)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (182)
31.33%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.07%
I'm not a current university student (277)
47.68%

Watched Threads