Turn on thread page Beta

Now this made me laugh. Do people actually think they are good? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Watched it again, nearly fell off my chair. That is one of the best auditions, ever. They deserve at least some money for that.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, classic

Hell, if that spoilt Ginger girl that threw the 'Omg' tantrum last year can get an album deal...they deserve something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerodos)
    She refuses to work with Danny MIonouge. They had a row or something
    This is just typical PR *******s. The real reason is that where there to be a bomb planted in one of the studios which went off, those two together in the same room constitues enough plastic explosive to sink Guernsey.

ReputationRep:
    Anything for a bit of fame as they say.

ReputationRep:
    That was extremely amusing.

ReputationRep:
    I was in fits the first time I saw that audition!

Dear oh dear... I really don't understand how he (and a lot of other people!) can believe that they're good enough to be internationally sucessful...

And I'm glad Sharon's gone. She was starting to get really annoying, which is a shame, because she was really likeable when she first came.

ReputationRep:
    Well Sharon is a big personality, but Danni Minogue is such a 'Diva', i can see why Sharon took a dislike to her.

Apparently Cheryl and Danni aren't getting on that great either...what a surprise ^^

ReputationRep:
    Those two are so funny! I don't think they genuinely believe that they're any good... I hope...
    My favourite part is where they sing "mystery-ious girl" instead of "mysterious girl" haha :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.