The Student Room Group

Post your best photograph

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ghost
Hmm not sure..

Maybe this:

Or this: (Just taken the other day.. going to edit it pretty soon - tighter crop and maybe B&W)

Or this (also taken the other day.. needs edited too):

I dunno.. all my shots are kinda mediocre. Which do you guys like best?

You can see my full Terezin concentration camp set here btw:
http://flickr.com/photos/jsynnott/sets/72157606873231758/

Loving that first one.
I don't consider myself a photographer at all, but this is my absolute favourite photo. 'Tis of my old cat, Elvis. :3

There's some lovely photography on this thread, by the way.
Original post by Miahrose
I don't consider myself a photographer at all, but this is my absolute favourite photo. 'Tis of my old cat, Elvis. :3

OMG, that photo is GORGEOUS.
Couple of ones from when I went to the Lakes in June:
Catbells from Walla Crag
A tree on the way back toward our accommodation near Lake Bassenthwaite.

I think I was just lucky with the weather conditions for both photos. I like second one because it's quite broody.
Original post by TheBritishBloke
One I took on the release day of the iPhone 4 last year, I was walking around testing the camera.. I love it <3

I sound like a broken record now, but this is absolutely lovely. Reminds me of my Nana's (R.I.P) old home up North. Sigh, nostalgia.
Original post by CurlyCarmen
I sound like a broken record now, but this is absolutely lovely. Reminds me of my Nana's (R.I.P) old home up North. Sigh, nostalgia.

This person's garden is always lovely, I've spoken to them a few times (I walk past their house everyday).. They've just redone their garden again, they've agreed to let me take photos of it again, but the weather's not agreeing at the moment :frown:
I really love this photo I took when I went to Paris - I don't take photo's much so it's probably my best. Not as good as most photos posted but I'm personally proud of it :biggrin:
I took this a couple years ago in Disney MGM Studios in Florida. It's the Tower of Terror which is one of my favourite rides ever and I just love how this photo turned out :smile:
I know I keep posting more, but I took this on Boxing day in Munich.

Reply 2390
Original post by mellie220
I really love this photo I took when I went to Paris - I don't take photo's much so it's probably my best. Not as good as most photos posted but I'm personally proud of it :biggrin:

Wow that's amazing. The light and the tree just give the tower a different personality.
For some reason I love this one of a pathway to one of the castles in San Marino:

And this one I titled, "Ninja Cat":

(edited 12 years ago)
So many lovely photographs. You're all so talented.
This person's garden is always lovely, I've spoken to them a few times (I walk past their house everyday).. They've just redone their garden again, they've agreed to let me take photos of it again, but the weather's not agreeing at the moment :frown:

I know! This weather is horrendous :frown: Hope it gets better soon; I can enjoy life again and you can take some more lovely photos :smile:
Original post by greenfly125
Snowdonia, or the Lake District? :biggrin:

Snowdonia :smile:

Negger seems to think otherwise! Clearly they know better as to where I took a photograph :ahee:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2395
Original post by CurlyCarmen
Loving that first one.

Thank you! :smile:
I haven't taken any photographs in ages, I'd love to get back into it.
OP, i appreciate your starting of this thread :smile:
Original post by Manitude
Couple of ones from when I went to the Lakes in June:
Catbells from Walla Crag
A tree on the way back toward our accommodation near Lake Bassenthwaite.

I think I was just lucky with the weather conditions for both photos. I like second one because it's quite broody.

very beautiful
second pic-- melancholically beautiful
From a vase in my living room :biggrin: First ever picture I took on my DSLR.

IMG_0410 (Medium).JPG
(edited 12 years ago)

I know I keep posting more, but I took this on Boxing day in Munich.

That one is class! Nice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending