The Dead Sea and I, Israel, 2007

Coastline near Tel Aviv, Israel, 2007

Tiger Leaping Gorge, China 2009

Thoughts?
Shattered Dreams.

Reply 2966
Original post by Beska
Here's one of mine.

e: It is 3 years since I posted this picture originally, and I am absolutely astounded with the +ve rep I am getting. Thanks you very much, it means a lot!

why is it people like that so much, do explain i have no knowledge in photography.
Reply 2967

Spoiler

My puppy, Maisie, a couple of years ago.
This was the same winter in which my mum made us carry several bags of straw, chopped carrot and cabbage into the woods for the deer as the snow was extremely deep (up to my ribs!).
Original post by robertlol
I like this one too

hahaha, wat the fuk is that? is this your ebay photo for your latest woodwork design

Original post by Holte Ender
hahaha, wat the fuk is that? is this your ebay photo for your latest woodwork design

How did you figure out? :confused:

I don't actually know what it is or used to be :tongue:
Reply 2970
Original post by resentment.
why is it people like that so much, do explain i have no knowledge in photography.

Good composition. That is to say the arrangement of elements within the photograph are aesthetically pleasing and/or interesting.
Reply 2971
Original post by nordam
Good composition. That is to say the arrangement of elements within the photograph are aesthetically pleasing and/or interesting.

really? two buildings together? :confused:

everyone has different tastes :smile:
Reply 2973

Whilst it might not be the most exciting subject for a photograph, it is still very well composed. I find it a pleasing photograph to look at, although I could not necessarily tell you why...

likewise, you would intuitively know when a photograph is just... wrong.
i can't choose, and my internet is too awful to put pictures in post, so most of my best are on here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the-blank-canvas/
Certainly not my best work, though quite interesting nonetheless. I recently took some shots using a red bulb and a green laser:

All unedited, except the resize of course.
Reply 2977
Original post by philistine
Certainly not my best work, though quite interesting nonetheless. I recently took some shots using a red bulb and a green laser:

All unedited, except the resize of course.

Nice pants...
]:smile: first year forensic photography portfolio
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending