Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TattyBoJangles)
    I went to Stockholm yesterday

It's by no means my best photo ever, but I like taking photos of where I've been. So.. yeah

Edit: Here's another one from yesterday, this time a guard outside the Royal Palace:

I'm a big fan of Stockholm. A really photogenic place though I've not been for a couple of years now. My favourite places for pictures of the city were Gamla Stan (the Old Town) and the thousands of islands dotted around the archipelago.

ReputationRep:
    Actually two random twins I saw and asked if they could pose for a scene/dark looking pic, they weren't happy until I said ill give them 5 bucks to do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damon*)
    I'm a big fan of Stockholm. A really photogenic place though I've not been for a couple of years now. My favourite places for pictures of the city were Gamla Stan (the Old Town) and the thousands of islands dotted around the archipelago.

Agreed, it's so pretty. I did go to Gamla Stan, can't remember if I took any photos though.. I just remember I loved the little side streets, so quaint :p: I'll have a look through the photos I took, but they can't have been any good if I didn't notice them..
    Unfortunately, as I was only there for the day, I didn't get to see much outside of the city itself. I'd have loved to have taken a boat ride out, but I only took 300 Kronar with me and most of that had been spent on food :lol:
    My friend and I like taking little day trips to cities around Europe - we've been to Berlin, Oslo and Stockholm this year. We're hoping for Helsinki soon, but that looks more expensive as I don't think Ryanair fly there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TattyBoJangles)
    Agreed, it's so pretty. I did go to Gamla Stan, can't remember if I took any photos though.. I just remember I loved the little side streets, so quaint :p: I'll have a look through the photos I took, but they can't have been any good if I didn't notice them..
    Unfortunately, as I was only there for the day, I didn't get to see much outside of the city itself. I'd have loved to have taken a boat ride out, but I only took 300 Kronar with me and most of that had been spent on food :lol:
    My friend and I like taking little day trips to cities around Europe - we've been to Berlin, Oslo and Stockholm this year. We're hoping for Helsinki soon, but that looks more expensive as I don't think Ryanair fly there.
    Tallinn is next on my list - traditional/quaint photogenic city in parts with a budget flight link, but the biggie for me would be to get over to Iceland as I really enjoy landscape photography and that'd be my ideal location that's 'relatively nearby'.

I think I'd struggle to spend a day in each place - I'd need 2-3 generally, though budget flights were great in the way that they open up new areas to you (where the flights and return ones tie up in a convenient way anyway).

ReputationRep:

http://fav.me/d4ebdrq

check this out on my DA account
    i did it for my photography project

ReputationRep:
    Local photograph:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    Here's one of mine.

e: It is 3 years since I posted this picture originally, and I am absolutely astounded with the +ve rep I am getting. Thanks you very much, it means a lot!
    woooow

ReputationRep:
    What you guys think?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:

Basketball Hoop by M!chael Lee, on Flickr

Ed by M!chael Lee, on Flickr

Postbox by M!chael Lee, on Flickr

Double Yellow Lines by M!chael Lee, on Flickr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulietAlphaGolf)
    Actually two random twins I saw and asked if they could pose for a scene/dark looking pic, they weren't happy until I said ill give them 5 bucks to do it
    Aren't they Tegan and Sarah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amok-)
    Aren't they Tegan and Sarah?

I'd say so. From the same shoot as this one....

Highly doubt they'd have needed $5

ReputationRep:
    Recently I have been very impressed with cameraphones. The new iPhone's camera is absolutely superb. This was taken at a hill close to my house at sunrise!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Milau Viaduct
    Spoiler:
    Show

Eiffel Tower
    Spoiler:
    Show

My Dog. I love this pic.. if you ignore the creepy eyes.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:

Nowhere To Run. by MonsterMuffin Photography, on Flickr

St Annes. by MonsterMuffin Photography, on Flickr

ReputationRep:

Sunset Over London. by MonsterMuffin Photography, on Flickr

Grape Vine. by MonsterMuffin Photography, on Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rian_go...7627167673587/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rian_go...7627167673587/

ReputationRep:

They're nice pictures.

Please remove all those white lines though! Can't you just put your MMPhoto bit?!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Umbrella by Alex Sheppard, on Flickr

IMG_9398 by Alex Sheppard, on Flickr

IMG_9515 by Alex Sheppard, on Flickr

ReputationRep:
    I found these from a few years ago.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.