Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Decided to make another contribution to this thread!

Name:  5927713168_91d98589e1_z.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  212.6 KB

Name:  5927635854_f444fd19f9_z.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  140.7 KB

Name:  5711816580_d1ee7a824d_z.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  93.0 KB

Name:  5928176905_fd6aaabc36_z.jpg
Size:  160.1 KB

(hope people don't mind me posting 4 pics!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snailsareslimy)
    Decided to make another contribution to this thread!

Name:  5927713168_91d98589e1_z.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  212.6 KB

Name:  5927635854_f444fd19f9_z.jpg
Size:  140.7 KB

Name:  5711816580_d1ee7a824d_z.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  93.0 KB

Name:  5928176905_fd6aaabc36_z.jpg
Size:  160.1 KB

(hope people don't mind me posting 4 pics!)
    I love the sheep!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaTara)
    Hey I really like your photos I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind me using them for a project I'm doing (I can write your names/nick names by them if you want too thanks in advance
    Yeah, I'm fine with you using mine, if you don't mind me asking, is it a school project or for something else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feefifofum)
    AishaTara - would you mind sending private messages to the people you want to contact rather than posting everything on here?
    sorry I will do, it was just so they know which picture i'm talking about, have you gotten rid of all my messages? I spent an hour doing that D:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Mog.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  525.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1338842276.249108.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  110.6 KB

Follow me on instagram? mahargronnoc

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaTara)
    sorry I will do, it was just so they know which picture i'm talking about, have you gotten rid of all my messages? I spent an hour doing that D:
    No, all I did was post asking you to PM people. Posts can only be deleted by the person who made them or by a mod. I assumed you'd deleted them. Must have been a mod :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    From the Jubilee this week

ReputationRep:

IMG_1475 by BathProvenceMadrid, on Flickr
    IMG_1354 by BathProvenceMadrid, on Flickr
    IMG_1207 by BathProvenceMadrid, on Flickr

ReputationRep:
    River Avon, Bristol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Daisies, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge

Name:  7256048590_445636f95f_b.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  323.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostArtOfMurder)
    I like this one at the moment

Let me guess. You like it because it is a little controversial?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanBrwn)
    Let me guess. You like it because it is a little controversial?
    Nope. Actually it's not my style at all. Did the shoot as a favour for some fashion students who wanted pictures of their work. I just liked how this one came out. Also, I think 'controversial' is a bit far.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Actually it's not my style at all. Did the shoot as a favour for some fashion students who wanted pictures of their work. I just liked how this one came out. Also, I think 'controversial' is a bit far.
    Men wearing women's clothes has been a subject of controversy for hundreds of years. Aside from that I dont get it, cant see a fine art element either :confused:

Dont mean to sound like a dip **** but could you explain the photo? Ive looked at it for some time but I dont get it

ReputationRep:
    I think it is a ugly and...looks a bit bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Moon 30-05-12.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  475.9 KB

You'll have to click on it for it to appear at a decent size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanBrwn)
    Men wearing women's clothes has been a subject of controversy for hundreds of years. Aside from that I dont get it, cant see a fine art element either :confused:

Dont mean to sound like a dip **** but could you explain the photo? Ive looked at it for some time but I dont get it
    Hmm I never thought of it as controversial but that's fair.

Fair enough if you don't get it. As I said, this wasn't my shoot. I didn't choose the model, clothing or set. So that's probably why you don't get it. I just I liked how it turned out considering it's not 'my thing'. I thought there would be a certain type of person that would appreciate it, but I guess not here.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I never thought of it as controversial but that's fair.

Fair enough if you don't get it. As I said, this wasn't my shoot. I didn't choose the model, clothing or set. So that's probably why you don't get it. I just I liked how it turned out considering it's not 'my thing'. I thought there would be a certain type of person that would appreciate it, but I guess not here.
    Wow wow wow, I dont mean to come across as someone who doesn't appreciate it. Im just asking, would you mind explaining what you like about it because there may be a large element of it that Im missing, thats all. Im not trying to offend you or anything!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  DSC01247 - Copy.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  383.2 KB

A bee on lavender(: ...yes I waited a while, I should have probably been revising for exams...

ReputationRep:

Port of Felixstowe.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.