Size:  294.0 KB

Trincomalee, Srilanka

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbunhead)
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  294.0 KB

Trincomalee, Srilanka
    Lol that looks amazing, just because of its simplicity if you know what I mean

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Lol that looks amazing, just because of its simplicity if you know what I mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Ahaha! I know what you mean, wasn't simple capturing it with a Sony compact camera!

ReputationRep:
    i don't take many pictures but for some reason i'm always drawn to this one i took at a train station

ReputationRep:
    This was the last un-withered sunflower in the field near where I was staying in France;

I'm not sure we're allowed image manipulation but here's something I did for a friend from my own image;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forfrosne)
    love this one. would like to sit down at that Kimbap shop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Last_Melon)
    i don't take many pictures but for some reason i'm always drawn to this one i took at a train station

I like the softness of some of the light, along with the gleams, next to the darkness. It reminds me of a painting. There's something compelling about the atmosphere of it that I can't explain, but like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fergo)
    I posted this a couple of months ago originally, but after getting a quick crash course in editing at my Uni society, i've made it look 10x better.
    Lovely shot! The colour on that is amazing but can I suggest you take out the little bit of fence at the bottom? It kind of distracts me from the rest of the photo..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forfrosne)
    ooh I like this one, very atmospheric, and it makes me want kimbap too, it's been waaaay too long!! I could just eat a huge pile of 참치김밥 and 김치 찌개 right now!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  310076_553331114685312_865284980_n.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  66.8 KB

ReputationRep:

Bus in Regent's Street
    by HussainAlJabir, on Flickr

"This is one of my first darkroom prints, of a bus in Regent's street.Taken on Fuji Neopan 1600, developed normally
    Printed on Ilford Multigrade IV RC Paper, Grade 3 1/2, normal development and fixing. Black borders burnt in
    Scanned with Canon scanner, and post-processed in PS"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shmuxel)

Bus in Regent's Street
    by HussainAlJabir, on Flickr

"This is one of my first darkroom prints, of a bus in Regent's street.Taken on Fuji Neopan 1600, developed normally
    Printed on Ilford Multigrade IV RC Paper, Grade 3 1/2, normal development and fixing. Black borders burnt in
    Scanned with Canon scanner, and post-processed in PS"
    I would have mistaken that for a vintage photo were it not for the ad on the bus. I like it! When I did darkroom prints they always ended up just looking like normal shots but in black and white. Yours is far more atmospheric!

ReputationRep:
    I went out to the peaks today with the plan to finish off my roll of film from over Christmas but forgot my camera :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamHedges)
    I would have mistaken that for a vintage photo were it not for the ad on the bus. I like it! When I did darkroom prints they always ended up just looking like normal shots but in black and white. Yours is far more atmospheric!
    Thanks! I really like that print in particular. I'll admit there was a small amount of digital post-processing, but 90% of the effect was in the darkroom. For me, I think using the high ISO film (1600), high contrast grade (3.5) made it atmospheric. I also burnt in some black borders which I really like, plus burning in the bus and dodging the sky a bit

ReputationRep:
    Dunno about best, but these two are one of my favourite photos I've taken
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=4

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarinaBS)
    love this one. would like to sit down at that Kimbap shop
    This is awesome! Would + it but i've run out of ratings ;S haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KieranClarke)
    This is awesome! Would + it but i've run out of ratings ;S haha
    haha no worries

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if this is my best but i do really like it, if anyone has Flickr add me!!! my username is larrybliss

Name:  DSC_0537.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  141.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  rose%u00252Br%2B2%2Bgk.JPG
Views: 81
Size:  56.2 KB

or

Name:  Photo1102.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  140.5 KB

or

Name:  fluffy.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  92.0 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Click on the thumbnails, they look a lot better bigger!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.