Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swwils)
    Original is 34176 × 2848

Nice, the colour looks surprisingly realistic given how damned impossible it is to balance the colour on that scale panorama, especially in that light. How many images is that stitched from? It must have took ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aKarma)
    Nice, the colour looks surprisingly realistic given how damned impossible it is to balance the colour on that scale panorama, especially in that light. How many images is that stitched from? It must have took ages.
    8 pictures.

It's not that hard - With the right shutter speed and considering the distance of the subjects aperture variation is acceptable ~ acquiring the correct and same exposure of each frame away from the sun is relatively simple.

The colour shades come because behind the trees is about 10miles of flat land and then 20 miles of sea to the horizon, so the curvature of the earth is actually producing the colours.

Oh, if interested these were not taken with a tripod and range from 0.6sec to 1/10 to 1 second ISO 800.

It was very dark. .

ReputationRep:
    Original is 34176 × 2848

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Original is 34176 × 2848

Nice work!

I'm liking this at the mo

and did first part of a salon photoshoot yesterday

EDIT: Just added this, dno if it's better. Don't think so. One of them will be in their advert anyway.

ReputationRep:
    that pano is real nice.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Shameless plug

www.swwils.carbonmade.com

That salon shoot looks like nice work, I love getting work like that comming through

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Was messing around with smoke today:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveTaylor)
    Love this!

How do you guys find such nice places to photograph :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashjakfh)
    Love this!

How do you guys find such nice places to photograph :woo:
    I sadly didn't have my ND filter yet so that's why the water is way overexposed, but that image itself was taken in Israel at Banias Park
    http://www.parks.org.il/ParksENG/com...CNumber=507388
    That picture itself is at the flourmill on the walk, here is another two:

ReputationRep:
    Don't think this is half bad for being pissed off my tits whilst taking it:

ReputationRep:
    These are so good, really need to take my camera out when exams have finished, I can't remember the last time that I have taken some really good photos

ReputationRep:
    From last night.

ReputationRep:

Water Droplets

or

The Dirty Habit

There's more on my Flickr

ReputationRep:
    Don't have a proper camera or anything, i just like to try and take some decent photos with my phone every now and then. Heres my best ones so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOneCurlyFry)
    Don't have a proper camera or anything, i just like to try and take some decent photos with my phone every now and then. Heres my best ones so far.

That looks really great for a camera, almost like Lomo/Film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dd1989)
    That looks really great for a camera, almost like Lomo/Film.
    Thanks, it's touched up on photoshop quite a bit xD (i loosely followed a 'fake lomo effect' tutorial so i'm not suprised it looks like lomo :p: )

Heres the original if you're interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOneCurlyFry)
    Thanks, it's touched up on photoshop quite a bit xD (i loosely followed a 'fake lomo effect' tutorial so i'm not suprised it looks like lomo :p: )

Heres the original if you're interested

Where can I find this fake lomo tutorial :ninja: I'd be interested to try it out

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.