Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itchybrain)
    How pretentious.
    Agreed

Art snobs really annoy me. They feel they have to define everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ele_B)
    I cannot manage to upload any of my pictures, they're all too heavy or if i try uploading them from my flickr page it says "invalid type"
    any suggestion?
    anyone who can help me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ele_B)
    anyone who can help me?
    Try ImageShack ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ele_B)
    anyone who can help me?
    Have you got MSN? If so add me and I'll try and help ya out

ReputationRep:

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaSagna)
    You can put as much thought and creativity as you want into photography, and sometimes it pays off. But sometimes the best photos happen by chance. This is one of my favourite photos, which only happened because I was experimenting with my first digital camera just after I got it, and I wanted to see what happened if I selected the lightbulb on the white balance menu.

Spoiler:
    Show

This is my other favourite

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ok you REALLY have to help me out now cos it's driving me mental. Where is that first pic taken? I really recognise that island and I can't help thinking it's blatantly obvious... Please tell :o:

ReputationRep:
    Here's a few kite surfing shots:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rob801)
    Here's a few kite surfing shots:
    Spoiler:
    Show

[imghttp://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7540/img3571xl6.jpg[/img]
    Sweet! Where were these taken dude? Love the last one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegman89)
    Sweet! Where were these taken dude? Love the last one
    Can't remember exactly where, on a Kentish beach though (I think it was at Winchelsea on an extremely windy day).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnyRoquentin)
    Why would I neg you, what would I gain from that?
    Take my opinion how you wish, I'm now so bored of this, it's clear that those who have understood my point disagree, and others presume I'm being *****y. True, I could have said things in a different manner, but what's the point, I mean the same thing underneath.
    Oh, and the disheartening comment? This is a subject I love and adore, and I find these images disheartening, personally I think people are infinitely more creative than these pictures represent, it's a shame people are too preoccupied with technical ability and the aesthetic to focus on that.
    When you're done reading the thesaurus, then we'll talk.

Here's a quick tip. We're all enjoying looking at each others photos. Most of the people in the thread aren't posting 'creative' photo's, they are posting pictures which mean something to them or they're happy with.

No-one cares about your opinion, no-one respects you for your high and mighty viewpoint, and no-one is falling for this pseudo-art critique that you seem so keen on serving out.

Leave the thread unless you want to post something so we can appreciate your 'genious.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyWannabe)
    When you're done reading the thesaurus, then we'll talk.

Here's a quick tip. We're all enjoying looking at each others photos. Most of the people in the thread aren't posting 'creative' photo's, they are posting pictures which mean something to them or they're happy with.

No-one cares about your opinion, no-one respects you for your high and mighty viewpoint, and no-one is falling for this pseudo-art critique that you seem so keen on serving out.

Leave the thread unless you want to post something so we can appreciate your 'genious.'

Again, if you'd read back you'd see why I've not posted anything. Aside from the reasons stated there, I really don't feel I need to prove myself. This is all getting a bit tiresome, it's just my opinion quite clearly, disagree all you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    all of them :teeth:

lol hmm which ever you think are good from city and people.
    Too many, heres a few more

Spoiler:
    Show

All from Japan, taken in April with a Kodak P&S (Easyshare V705). The first one is probably my favourate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megastar)
    Love the angle and crop on this one.
    Yeah I was thinking that as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    deserves rep, at midnight. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I call these.....

"camera phone art"

ReputationRep:
    Ewan, your photos are absolutely beautiful. I would love to visit Japan

ReputationRep:
    Valkyrja: That first one is awesome! Was it a spontaneous shot?

Some of mine:

Spoiler:
    Show

Taken with a little Fuji compact..

Spoiler:
    Show

And another with my Canon 350D.

ReputationRep:
    I really can't photograph worth a damn but my 12 y/o brother is always taking photos. If i can find some of his pictures i'll post them

edit: ok so i know his photos arn't technical or very arty but i like them...My brothers photos:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)

All from Japan, taken in April with a Kodak P&S (Easyshare V705). The first one is probably my favourate.
    I am actually so jealous that I want to cry slightly.

ReputationRep:
    probably:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.