The Student Room Group

Post your best photograph

Scroll to see replies

dd1989

Think I am getting better with this HDR malarky!

they are both stunning HDRs
Reply 1181
Both? I only see one photo.
james s
Both? I only see one photo.

go back a few posts
Reply 1183
wizard710
go back a few posts

Ah yeah, didn't see it on the last page.
Reply 1184
A few more :-

They are low res to allow me to host them on a site, so take that into account.

Recently started getting into photography after i bought my Samsung point and shoot camera (now want a SLR camera) and this was the first picture i took that i was really proud of.

Spoiler

This one was another i liked, quite limited to animals, insects and plants atm though and the odd object around the house obviously.

Spoiler

Me and my boyfriend on a walk.

Spoiler

Some bamboo in our back garden.

Spoiler

These are just a few that im most pleased with.
Reply 1186

one of my best to date
Reply 1187
[QUOTE="dd1989"]Been trying to get the hang of photomatix

[/QUOTE

used the same image, been having some more play-time with Photomatix.

There are so many different levels of effect you can achieve, eek, I could waste my life playing with Photoshop and Photomatix etc.

Spoiler

Like this but the second is over developed a bit.
Reply 1190
Hey. This is my first post here. I'm not really a photographer or anything, but I took this snap on holiday this summer and I think it's quite neat, so I thought I'd share it with you guys :smile:

It's 3 people swimming right underneath the sunset. With 2 of them being in direct line with the sunset.

i was trying to portray how the old style of farming fits with the new, notice cobwebs on the window matched with chemical bottles portraying hazard symbols

sorry for another sunset

would be perfect for a geography textbook!! taken on a beach in iceland showing progression from caves-arches-stacks

planning to get a better camera next year so i can get some better shots, loving the louvre pic btw
Ghost
Fantastic lens, isnt it? I love mine.

:coma:

Just took it up north in Scotland. It is ridiculously sharp. The quality is so good for essentially a 'cheap' lens. So glad I bought it :yep:
dd1989
Haha, I know, but I don't care if she likes it lol.

Oddly she looks quite like someone I used to go to school with believe it or not ...

Took these quite recently for a photo shoot to appear in the NUSSL Spotlight magazine quite soon :

Spoiler

melting_snow

Can I steal that for my avatar? :p:
Miss Mary
Can I steal that for my avatar? :p:

sure :smile:
melting_snow
sure :smile:

Done :biggrin:

Spoiler

Love the first one and the last two!

Just one of the pics I've taken recently. Don't have any photography skills or a good camera, I just enjoy taking pics on auto mode! :biggrin:
Reply 1199
TomLeigh

Just one of the pics I've taken recently. Don't have any photography skills or a good camera, I just enjoy taking pics on auto mode! :biggrin:

You could have some fun with that photo..

Quick two minute play around, it's not very good but you get the idea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending