The Student Room Group

Post your best photograph

Scroll to see replies

Some of my favourites

damn it im so feening for a dSLR.... ahhh!

These are my favourites. I am by no means a photographer (actually I didn't take to one of everyone on the steps, 'cos I'm in it!) but these are just quite special to me. The one of my little cousin I love because of her look of nervous pride, and the ridiculous expression on her dad's face :smile: The second one is me with all my cousins on my dads side, in ascending order of age from bottom to top, which is special because it was at the oldest cousin's wedding, and shes the first of our generation to get married so it shows we're all growing up :smile:. The last is two of my best friends on our school trip in Paris when we got bored of the Louvre so went to find a little cafe to drink and smoke in :smile:

Feel free to comment, especially if you think I've overedited (a big problem of mine)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by SMed
Block (part of) the front of the radiator in the winter to reduce it's efficiency. The car will heat up faster in the winter. But keep an eye on water temp, and don't forget to remove it in the summer.

Yeah I know about that sort of thing but it doesn't have a water temp gauge and it's easier to move the heater intake hose to behind the radiator so that it's taking in warm air rather than cold air from it's stock position taking in cold air from the grill. I may make up a radiator muff at some point depending on how cold things get though.
Original post by Nuffles
With the road I was balancing lens flare with exposure and composition in between passing cars so I certainly could have done better. Thanks for the crit on that one.

My portraits are a bit love or hate. The eyes are a little high - hadn't really noticed that before. The guy I was shooting is very camera shy so any shots I good were lucky. Again, thanks for the comments.

He shouldn't be camera shy, that photo is really really lovely. He's hot :wink:
Reply 1565
Original post by FoeGeddaBowDeet

"I remember when this was all fields" :wink:

Like this photo!
Reply 1566
Original post by timcull
"I remember when this was all fields" :wink:

Like this photo!

Grandson: "You senile old man, it still is all fields."
Reply 1567
Cheap £8 underwater camera

One I took pretty recently!
I would have liked to use an even longer shutter speed to get a nice blur with the people walking past but sadly I had no tripod on me and was leaning my camera on the railing of the bridge! No other near-flat surface to lean on! So this was the best I could do.
Reply 1569

A statue in Fontainbleau Castle:

The library in Fontainbleau Castle:

My old cat:

They're not the best quality photos, but I like them. :smile:
The good old days.
Ghost - that first one is fantastic with the pedal. Great Shot
i'm newbie :smile:

Reply 1574
Edale Valley, in the Peak District.

Spoiler

Original post by vietdoan
i'm newbie :smile:

what is that second one of... interesting...

Old Man by redddraggon, on Flickr

I really like this picture I took of my brother.
Reply 1579
A close one between

(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending