Want more information about this university?
SIOGABI1980
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Is there anyone who is studying adult nursing in Greenwich University and Kingston University as I got confused and I don't know which one to choose out of the two.
Greenwich is closer to me but I have pple in Kingston and they said they are very supportive and learn g is not bad but didn't know anyone oin Greenwich.
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by SIOGABI1980)
Is there anyone who is studying adult nursing in Greenwich University and Kingston University as I got confused and I don't know which one to choose out of the two.
Greenwich is closer to me but I have pple in Kingston and they said they are very supportive and learn g is not bad but didn't know anyone oin Greenwich.
Hi SIOGABI1980 :hello:

It’s great to hear you’re considering Greenwich!

Were you interested in Bsc Adult nursing?

If you were, for this course we have highly qualified staff comprised of teachers and researchers. In the 2019 National Student Survey Nursing at Greenwich was ranked number one in London for student satisfaction.

We provide loads of study support as we allow study skills support to be accessed through tutors, subject librarians and our online academic skills centre.

On TheUniGuide 91% of students felt the staff are good at explaining things and 93% of students felt they had opportunities to apply what they’ve learned

You can find out more about what students thought about the teaching here

Hope this helps!

If you have any more questions about Greenwich let me know

Devina
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (63)
15.18%
I'm not sure (14)
3.37%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (141)
33.98%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.45%
I'm not a current university student (191)
46.02%

Watched Threads