Health and social care level 3

Watch this thread
Lucy.3452
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Has anybody done unit 7?
Arzoo Imran
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I did it one or two years ago when I did BTEC level 3 health and social care. I got distinctions for BTEC health and social care level 3. Can you tell me what you need help with? I can then support you.

Here is a link which I think could help. It is free to download but you have to make an account and log into tes to access it.
https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...ction-12210676

If you need any help then please feel free to ask.
lorena12
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
thanks
lailaxoxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello,im currently doing unit 7 and need help this is my first assigment and i really want to get a merit or distinctions. Please help me
katie.weston
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What help do you need? I did that coursework unit in year 12 last year
katie.weston
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6433062
You may find this thread useful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (91)