Business gcse-a level bridging question

Watch
RyanC_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I have been set bridging work for A level business and I am struggling a bit with this question:

The external environment, in which businesses operate, has changed dramatically in the last 10 years. Explain two points which support this statement (10 marks) Identify and explain the elements of the external environment. Research the changes in each area and use two PEEL paragraphs to explain them.

I was wondering if it means how things like demographics, competitors and politics have changed or if it’s something completely different to that.. if it’s the former, would an example be how high street shops have to battle more with online retailers now than 10yrs ago?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by RyanC_; 6 months ago
username5304322
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by RyanC_)
I was wondering if it means how things like demographics, competitors and politics have changed or if it’s something completely different to that.. if it’s the former, would an example be how high street shops have to battle more with online retailers now than 10yrs ago?

Thanks in advance
By external environment, think about factors including:

- Social
- Legal
- Ethical
- Environmental
- Economic
- Political
- Technological
- International

Yes, you could talk about the changes in demographics, competitor behaviour and politics.
RyanC_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by AM.TSR)
By external environment, think about factors including:

- Social
- Legal
- Ethical
- Environmental
- Economic
- Political
- Technological
- International

Yes, you could talk about the changes in demographics, competitor behaviour and politics.
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
17.25%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (89)
28.43%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (117)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (42)
13.42%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.51%

Watched Threads