ReputationRep:
    Want respect? Use a condom.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We have been having sex without a condom but he has never come inside me, or come at all for that matter.
    Yes, there is a good chance that you could get pregnant especially if you keep doing this. Unprotected sex means a higher risk of pregnancy, even if he doesn't come inside you.

Why are you not using contraception? I assume you that any thoughts of 'condoms don't feel nice' will be negated when you have to deal with an unplanned pregnancy.

I sometimes think that people have no idea when it comes to contraception.

Hey everyone,

I've been with my current boyfriend was a couple of weeks now (we were good friends before) and we got really close yestersday. Now he is not a virgin but i am. He respects the fact that i'm just not ready for it but yesterday i really felt like going to the next level.

I wanted to know, what if we were both naked and he put his D near my V but it didn't go in and he cummed near my V or even if a lil went inside. would i get preg considering i'm a Virgin or not?

And what if he was wearing his boxers and was soaking wet through them and i was wearing thin lacey underwear, could it go through and make me pregnant?

I know it might sound silly and obvious but it's better to be safe than sorry.

thanks
    Anon or delete please
    This is exactly what happened to me a couple of days ago. Although he was wearing boxers, they were wet through.... and I was so paranoid, I took the Morning After Pill. I'm still pretty scared, but my period is due in 3 days time, but is it true that the Morning After Pill can make your period come earlier/later than normal?

ReputationRep:
    Dont care about annon in this point of time.

Basically, in a relationship and had sex with girlfriend friday night, no condom, 1st time without it, done it for a quick bit, no *** at all bone dry (i did masturbate before so none to come out really) plus i pulled out very quickly.

Then today had sex and used a condom, thats fine.

Whats the chances of pregnancy?

ReputationRep:
    36.54%

ReputationRep:
    why that much

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kazss11)
    why that much
    :shifty:

There's a chance. A small one, but it's there. If you/she are really concerned, have a word with your GP - I assume you'll be planning on having sex more in the future, so you need to get contraception sorted out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kazss11)
    Dont care about annon in this point of time.

Basically, in a relationship and had sex with girlfriend friday night, no condom, 1st time without it, done it for a quick bit, no *** at all bone dry (i did masturbate before so none to come out really) plus i pulled out very quickly.

Then today had sex and used a condom, thats fine.

Whats the chances of pregnancy?
    Not very high but still a possibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The__Bait)
    go on top next time -- what goes up must come down.
    Do you genuinely think that? :rolleyes:

Girl on top does not, in any way, prevent pregnancies.

ReputationRep:
    She might fall pregnant, she might not; I don't think we can be more accurate than that. Perhaps it would have been better to have thought about this sooner when the morning after pill would have been more effective; tonight would have been the third day, after with the MAP tends to be so much less effective.

As an aside, the fact that you had masturbated before hand (depending on how well you cleaned yourself up, how long before etc.) may well have increased the chances of her falling pregnant. In any case, all the best, hope it turns out well.

ReputationRep:
    does sex prolong her period?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    is it true that the Morning After Pill can make your period come earlier/later than normal?
    In a word, yes. The morning after pill can alter your cycle for that month.

i was ment to start my period this month but im late nearly 10 days. And like some1 mentioned above "weve been having sex without a condom but he has never come inside me, or come at all for that matter", ive done the test (negative) but i still dont know why i havent started my period. Im not stressed at all. maybe i did the test too early, could that be a reason?

ReputationRep:
    If it hasnt by the 14th day in 4 days then take another test to doubly sure you arent. Did you take a Morning after pill? It can alter the cycle.

i was ment to start my period this month but im late nearly 10 days. And like some1 mentioned above "weve been having sex without a condom but he has never come inside me, or come at all for that matter", ive done the test (negative) but i still dont know why i havent started my period. Im not stressed at all. maybe i did the test too early, could that be a reason?

(Original post by Sapphire_Eyes)
    If it hasnt by the 14th day in 4 days then take another test to doubly sure you arent. Did you take a Morning after pill? It can alter the cycle.
    i havent and i dont know what to do...
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Are you sure you've timed your cycle correctly? Many people just assume that they're cycle is 28 days, when it rarely is.

If you are definitely sure you've got your cycle correct, and you're 10 days late then a pregnancy test should tell you if you're pregnant or not. Did you buy more than one type of test? Some tests require different levels of hormones to get a result, so it's always best to take two tests, from two different brands.

(Original post by BlackHawk)
    Are you sure you've timed your cycle correctly? Many people just assume that they're cycle is 28 days, when it rarely is.

If you are definitely sure you've got your cycle correct, and you're 10 days late then a pregnancy test should tell you if you're pregnant or not. Did you buy more than one type of test? Some tests require different levels of hormones to get a result, so it's always best to take two tests, from two different brands.
    im sure i timed my cycle correct, its always the 9th or the 10th of every month. I have done a pregnancy test just today from superdrugs but only did it once. maybe il just wait a few more days before trying another one...

ReputationRep:
    Well dont start panicing dont worry, stressing about the period doesnt help, re-calculate your cycle and double check it wont hurt to check will it. Another test with another brand, try using the one that calculates from a few days before hand or something such as Clearblue. They might be able to detect these.

Have you recently gone on the pill?

im sure i timed my cycle correct, its always the 9th or the 10th of every month. I have done a pregnancy test just today from superdrugs but only did it once. maybe il just wait a few more days before trying another one...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2017
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.