Turn on thread page Beta

My girlfriend changed pill last week, so finished one pill, then menstruated for 1 week, and 2 days ago went on the next pill as her period ended. Yesterday we half had sex, with me going in her(not fully) and not ejaculating several times. She is on the antibiotic erythromycin. What are the odds she could become pregnant?

A lil advice.. Not only was a late for my period by nearly 15 days, but recently when having sex the condom was half hanging out from me. Ive just started my period.. so would this mean im not pregnant, and got nothink to worry about...?

I have a question.
    I'm going to explain the full situation...graphicness.

Last Sunday (20th) I was fooling around with the Boyfriend. We both were not wearing clothes when I felt help squirt either Pre-***/*** by the top of my clit. I wiped it but not 100%. Anyway, he then started to massage my clit and finger me. I'm now thinking that some sperm got inside me, whether it by his hands or from that initial contact. We didn't have sex, and his penis never came in contact with me.

I'm now paranoid that i'm pregnant. I feel bloated and there is an increased need to urinate. Yesterday I started bleeding and was wondering whether that would be implantation bleeding or is it too soon? My periods are irregular anyway so am really confused, worried and paranoid. Any help would be great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My girlfriend changed pill last week, so finished one pill, then menstruated for 1 week, and 2 days ago went on the next pill as her period ended. Yesterday we half had sex, with me going in her(not fully) and not ejaculating several times. She is on the antibiotic erythromycin. What are the odds she could become pregnant?
    Erythromycin is an antibiotic which stops the pill from working effectively. So take the pill out of the equation, and that's what you've got.

I dont know the answer though.

ReputationRep:
    Right... probably nothing, but still better safe than sorry...

Symptoms:
    Boobs got bigger
    Feeling sick a lot of the time, like nearly retching kind of sick. All day every day.

But to be fair I've been drinking a lot lately so I don't know if that would hinder it? And I've missed a few pills but I don't know if it makes a difference that I've been on it for a fair few years?

Last time I had sex was Sunday the 19th, then was the drinking and missing two pills, then Friday night I'm pretty sure.

So just to be on the safe side... how likely is it that something didn't go to plan?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by alenax)
    So just to be on the safe side... how likely is it that something didn't go to plan?
    You've not really given much information.

When is your period due? Do you know when your last one was and how long your cycle tends to be?

Did you miss several pills in a row? Did you use extra protection? At what stage of your packet did you miss the pills? Did you follow on the next packet straight away?

Have you done a test yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    You've not really given much information.

When is your period due? Do you know when your last one was and how long your cycle tends to be?

Did you miss several pills in a row? Did you use extra protection? At what stage of your packet did you miss the pills? Did you follow on the next packet straight away?

Have you done a test yet?
    Sorry I'm on my period now which I guess makes worrying pretty stupid but it's still possible that they don't stop, right?

We didn't use extra protection.

I missed the pills at the end of the packet, two in a row. And I did follow on straight away, but my period still started.

ReputationRep:
    I had intercourse on the 23rd of september but the condom broke so i took the monring after pill, the next day. Before that i was waiting for my period to start, once i took the pill (on the 24th) 5days later (29th sept) i got my period. Its now the 1st of november and i haven't got my period could i be pregnant??

ReputationRep:
    could you not just be a bit late cause you're worrying about it?

ReputationRep:
    Take a pregnancy test just to make sure, it'l put your mind at rest instead of just waiting around for you to come on your period.

ReputationRep:
    I had intercourse on the 23rd of september but the condom broke so i took the monring after pill, the next day. Before that i was waiting for my period to start, once i took the pill (on the 24th) 5days later (29th sept) i got my period. Its now the 2nd of november and i haven't got my period could i be pregnant?? my period usually comes 4 to 5days after the atual date i got it last month!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I doubt it, but if unsure get a test but if you took the morning after pill the I think your ok.

ReputationRep:
    buy a test?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Unlikely but maybe take a test just to put your mind at rest, it's more likely it is late due to stress and you worrying about it.

Ok,
    We had a pregnancy scare a little while ago, she got worried so period was about 2 days late.
    She then had her period, claims it was heavy.

Is there still a chance of her being pregnant?

I had sex with my boyfriend just over 2 weeks ago, on the friday night, and i got the morning after pill monday morning from the family planning clinic. They said there's a 60% chance of it working, and because i was more than half way through my cycle im probably safe, but i had to say 28 days because my cycle always varies, so now i'm worried i probably was ovulating at the time. I'm going back to see them in the morning about contraception so i'll voice my concerns. My period is a few days late, well i say that, i'm not sure as it can be irregular. Any advice? I'm worried as i don't want to be pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    take a test!

I had sex with my boyfriend just over 2 weeks ago, on the friday night, and i got the morning after pill monday morning from the family planning clinic. They said there's a 60% chance of it working, and because i was more than half way through my cycle im probably safe, but i had to say 28 days because my cycle always varies, so now i'm worried i probably was ovulating at the time. I'm going back to see them in the morning about contraception so i'll voice my concerns. My period is a few days late, well i say that, i'm not sure as it can be irregular. Any advice? I'm worried as i don't want to be pregnant.
    I'll just add the condom split! We were using something!

ReputationRep:
    Advice? Umm no sorry. You either are, or you aren't. It's just a case of wait and see.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2017
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.