Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure , was there definitly a whole in the condom if so the chances of you being pregnant are around 50%

ReputationRep:
    I think you can take a pregnancy test after 10-12 days. That's what it says here:
    http://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki...gnancy_Test%3F

There is quite a bit of information on the web so if you just search around I'm sure you'll find an answer!

ReputationRep:
    Umm, don't panic at least .

If it was your first intercourse, all those symptoms might be just a way for your body to react to new things. Or if it was somehow exceptional I guess it could be possible too... xD

To be honest, if I were you, I probably would wait until somewhere around the seventh day. But if you are awfully nervous get a pregnancy test.

Make yourself a cup of hot chocolate and just relax. xD Everything's probably just fine.

ReputationRep:
    This is gross but you may have torn something during sex. I've had that a few times.

Anywho, if your period doesn't turn up, take a test. There's really not much more I can say cause you don't know if there was a hole in the condom.

A tip for future reference, get him to fill the condom full with water if you're unsure it's got a hole in it. You'll soon notice if any water leaks out.

And if you're having sex with this guy long term, get yourself on the pill woman!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obnoxious)
    I'm not sure , was there definitly a whole in the condom if so the chances of you being pregnant are around 50%
    Source to back that up? I really don't think that's true.

Did you fill the condom up with water to see if it leaked? If the hole was on the side and so small you could barely tell, then you'd have to be pretty unlucky to be pregnant, although of course it is possible.

If the sex was within the last 3 days you could take the morning after pill. Other than just, if I were you I'd wait it out another week or so. Try not to get stressed out about it because that could delay your period and cause even more panic (been there, done that).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obnoxious)
    It's hole, not whole. Also, even if the sex was totally unprotected she'd have less than a 50% chance of getting pregnant.

OP - try not to worry too much. As others have said it may just be a little tear if it was your first time/particularly vigorous sex. If you're really worried you can take a test up to five days before your period is due.

ReputationRep:
    First of all - did he come? If so, was there still plenty of semen in the condom when he took it off? If so, then there wasn't a hole in the condom [in an important place], as if there was then the semen would have forced it's way through that hole, widened the hole, and there wouldn't have been any semen left in the condom. Also, it's possible that it wasn't a particularly powerful ejaculation, in which case a tiny hole wouldn't be big enough to let sperm through. Finally, if he didn't come, then your chances of pregnancy are almost nothing. But if you're still worried, the best you can do is wait and see.

Hi, me and my girlfriend were fooling about and i was using my penis down there to stimulate her rather than using my hands. We had a condom on for it, but it split(before i came). Now this last week she has been complaining of stomach pains that are very different from what she usually has, so i was just wondering if there is a chance? thanks

ReputationRep:
    um... I don't mean to get too detailed, but were you actually having sex with her, or were you sort of.. rubbing? If you weren't actually inside her when you came then it's unlikely she's pregnant, she could be paranoid about these pains. Either way, her doing a pregnancy test would put both your minds at ease.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junglemonkey)

And if you're having sex with this guy long term, get yourself on the pill woman!
    Why? Not everybody wants to put artificial hormones into their body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dita_parlo)
    Why? Not everybody wants to put artificial hormones into their body.
    Fair enough. Just a suggestion if she's that worried about pregnancy she's panicking over holes she can't see?

ReputationRep:
    Okay I am not going to anon this because it takes too long as i need a quick response.

Me and my boyfriend had sex on Saturday night/Sunday morning, and didn't use a condom.
    And I am not looking for advice on STI's etc here, All's i want to know is what is the likelihood that I could be pregnant because he 'pulled out' before he ejaculated.

Basically we had sex without him ejaculating in me, however he didn't ejaculate out of me either. Therefore making me wonder, whether he did inside of me at all or not?

Advice needed on possiblty of being preg?

99% sure that he didnt ejaculate in me, and he has said he is 100% sure that he deffinitly didnt.

Thanks in advance x

P.s I am not on the pill either.

ReputationRep:
    Withdrawal method is 77% effective when used properly
    If your boyfriend didn't pull out in time, then there is a likelihood that you could be pregnant.
    Why in heavens name didn't you go and get the morning after pill?!?! Its probably too late for it now.
    Also why didn't you just use some contraception in the first place?!!!!!!! If you're worrying about being pregnant then you've brought it on yourself by purposefully having sex without any contraception.

ReputationRep:
    Go get yourself emergency contraception a.s.a.p

I think both of you would know if he came inside of you believe me, but guys will release some pre-*** when they're aroused and this can lead to pregnancy.

If you're in a relationship then why arent you using a regular method of contraception?

ReputationRep:
    can anyone tell me if you can get a withdrawal bleed if your pregnant?

(Original post by Allyx)
    can anyone tell me if you can get a withdrawal bleed if your pregnant?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Yes

is this definite?

(Original post by Allyx)
    is this definite?
    My cousin continued to have bleeds whilst unknowlingly pregnant. She went to her GP because she had other symptoms of pregnancy despite being on the Pill.

He did a pregnancy test...positive...and a scan showed she was nearly 4 months pregnant despite withdrawal bleeds.

I'm sure her experience was not unique.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allyx)
    is this definite?
    yes some women do bleed or have spotting throughout pregnancy.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm 9 months pregnant and have had 5 episodes of bleeding through this pregnancy. However they were like very light periods, or spotting.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2017
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.