Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    We told you what to do. Take a test if you're 4 days late. Yes your period could be late because you messed around with the pill, or it could be stress. However you aren't going to know until you test and you CAN take a test now if you're 4 days late. Either buy one from a pharmacy, or go to your local family planning clinic or GP. Putting if off by two weeks is frankly very silly.

ReputationRep:
    im just a bit paranoid that i could be pregnant. me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time in the last month quite a few times. Im on the pill and he never came inside me either. i came on friday the 18th but my period this time is a bit lighter than usual. it started off normally but its now lighter than it normally is. the pill has been making them a bit lighter but im just a bit worried that i could be. what are the chances of me being pregnant.

im just really worried and quite scared.

ReputationRep:
    If you've been taking the pill correctly, and haven't been on antibiotics or had any tummy bugs then the chances of you being pregnant are very small. It's not unusual for the pill to affect your periods from time to time.

This is going to sound stupid but I have very little experience with guys and I'm still a virgin but I was fooling around with this guy and he was trying to finger me but I noticed when I was ******* him he wiped some of his precum on his finger and i'm just wondering because he touched me with the same hand if I could be pregnant? He didn't have his fingers very far inside me but could I be pregnant? I'm really worried because I'm no way ready to have a baby

Someone....

ReputationRep:
    Whenever someone mentions this its always worry rather than it actually happening, get a pregnancy test just in case though

I'd feel more confident if I knew a date my period would come but its always at different times of the month

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the chances of this are likely... why did he do that anyway? He sounds like a bit of a fool!

ReputationRep:
    There's like a 3% chance statistically-if this occurred less than 72 hours ago-go to the doctors to get emergency contraception

He was a fool. He didnt ejaculate though, we were going to have sex but he didnt want to wear a condom but I told him I wouldnt let him without because I didnt wanna catch nothing or get pregnant and he went soft. I really hope I'm not

ReputationRep:
    Precum does NOT contain sperm per say. It can contain some if the guy has some left in his tubes from an earlier ejaculation.

To put things in perspective, the natural (rhythm and withdrawal methods) used on their own can be over 90% effective. Only 14% of couples who are trying to have a baby concieve in the first month.

So yeah, if your worried get the MAP, but the chances of it happening are so so small .

ReputationRep:
    The chances of you falling pregnant this way are quite low but they are still there.

If you are really worried about it and you still have the time it might be worth you getting the morning after pill as it will give you an added bit of reassurance.

If you haven't had a period in the next two weeks or so that is the time to consider taking a test.

However as I said it is quite unlikely so try not to panic (hard I know)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon as bf uses this. I think I'm pregnant. My period is 4 days late and my breasts are sore, though not too sore, but the thing is I don't FEEL pregnant. To all of you who have been and who have had an abortion or have had the child, did you FEEL pregnant? I don't pee more, I don't feel any different. In fact I feel like maybe I might be getting my period. But there are still worries...
    i have had this feeling twice and i wasn't pregnant on either time after taking a test.
    thats the only way you can know good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Im crappi9ng it cause my period is over a week late. Did a test on Friday and it came back negative but am still scared.

We always used condoms even when I was on the pill which I came off two months ago. I know stress isnt helping but I cant help it

Is it possible to get pregnant through oral sex? i'm a virgin aswell so i know it's unlikely and i have had my period, but i've had weight gain and now i'm getting paranoid :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it possible to get pregnant through oral sex? i'm a virgin aswell so i know it's unlikely and i have had my period, but i've had weight gain and now i'm getting paranoid :/
    Not at all. Unless sperm enters your vagina then there is no chance of you getting pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    We’re both students at University. I’m currently on a year placement in France. I came back to the UK at the end of November and we spent the night together. We used a condom and nothing seems to have leaked and it definitely didn’t split.

She’s texted me that she hasn’t had her period this month. Since I’ve known her she has not been regular.

I am really worried. I’ve been sending her horrible texts because I am so scared. I know I am an idiot but I don’t know what to do. She isn’t answering my phone calls. I’ve been praying that she has her period soon. I feel I am too young to be a father. I won’t be coming back to the UK for a while. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

ReputationRep:
    So she hasn't been regular, and nothing went wrong..why do you think that? Be careful, move one step at a time and only cross bridges when you come to them. Most obvious thing to do is get a pregnancy test in, and then consult a doctor accordingly.

Oh, and man up. She needs you for support, not to throw the whole situation back at her.

ReputationRep:
    Girls freaking out, texts boyfriend for some support and also to let him know, as she feels she can talk to him, and he sends her 'horrible texts'?

Never mind too young to be a father, you sound too juvenile to be a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zap Brannigan)
    So she hasn't been regular, and nothing went wrong..why do you think that? Be careful, move one step at a time and only cross bridges when you come to them. Most obvious thing to do is get a pregnancy test in, and then consult a doctor accordingly.

Oh, and man up. She needs you for support, not to throw the whole situation back at her.
    I don't know if anything did go wrong or not Zap. Afterwards I tied up the condom. The next day I put it in the bin. It was full up - nothing seems to have leaked anywhere. I couldn't feel anything coming out.

I wish I could man up but I'm tearing my hair out with worry. It's new years and I'm miserable. I don't understand periods. I feel useless.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2017
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.