Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sound like you're pregnant- wait for the period for that, BUT

does sound like a UTI/cystitas....anyone agree?

Right, so I have been on the pill for 2 years (microgynon) have had regular withdrawal bleeding at the same time every month for that length of time.. this month my bleed was 2 days late and contained mostly brown blood (old?) it did contain some red but not all that much... I wouldnt class the amount of blood as spotting although it only lasted 3 days. I didnt miss any pills or was sick or anything the only thing was taking them an hour or two late. Does this just happen or could I be pregnant? dont really want to spend money if its worry over nothing.

Well about a month ago, me and my boyfriend were giving oral sex to each other, and we didn't have sex. But, this month I haven't had my period...

So could someone get pregnant from masterbating with male *** on their hands? Im sure it was dried out but I can't remember.

I know it sounds weird but im sort of freaking out.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well about a month ago, me and my boyfriend were giving oral sex to each other, and we didn't have sex. But, this month I haven't had my period...

So could someone get pregnant from masterbating with male *** on their hands? Im sure it was dried out but I can't remember.

I know it sounds weird but im sort of freaking out.

Thanks!
    Its possible but the risk is quite low.

As your period is late your best bet is probably to take a test so you know one way or another. You could also go to a family planning clinic or your GP and they will be able to do a test for you.

I'm on the pill but took it late, then in the same week the condom broke, i had the M.A.P.

But the doctor said it was best to take a pregnancy test just in case. Seeing as i'm still on the pill when can i take a pregnancy test and get a correct answer?

This all happened last Wednesday, i'd like to get this little scare over and done with so any help would be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is usually a week after. Get one of the First Response tests.

Hi there, i've been having sex with my boyfriend for about a month now quite reguarly. We have always used condoms and checked them for any breakages after, and they hav always been fine. My period was due 5 days ago and I'm starting to worry about it not coming yet! I have been really stressed recently though and I understand that this can affect your cycle. How long should you wait before taking a test? I don't know if I'm just being paranoid or not
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    if you're already late you can test now, but by the sounds of it it is probably stress making you late.

ReputationRep:
    hi this might sound stupid but its on my mind, iv missed my period , im a virgin but the only reason i can think of is that my boyfriend and i were messing about and he had *** on his hands but he washed them and then rubbed me down there, could this have resulted in pregnancy

ReputationRep:
    yes you can, it only takes one sperm to get a girl pregnent, however it is unlikely, take a test to be sure!

ReputationRep:
    unlikely. if he washed his hand, he probably got rid of most to all of the *** on it.
    give it time, it will arrive.

ReputationRep:
    Its easy to get paranoid but you can miss a period and not be pregnant. Try not to stress, the probability is absolutely miniscule.

Hi, i'm on marvelon - a low dose pill.
    been on the pill it for about 11 months.
    Basically, just want to know if there is any chance I might be pregnant:
    (Gonna tell you all the details)
    I had sex thursday night around 10/11 pm
    I forgot to take my pill on friday (normally take it around 12 mid day however on thursday I took it at 10am)

At 12 midnight(friday) I remembered and took it then!

Then on saturday I took the other pill at 12pm (normal time)

So yesterday I had two pills in one day.
    I also had sex last night (no condom - I have read my leaflet thing that comes with the pill... and it says this:

if you are more than 12 hours late your protection might be reduced. take the pill you missed as soon as you remember and take the next pill at your normal time(this may mean taking 2 pills in one days, or even at the same time) then follow the seven day rule - ( take pills as usual but take extra precautions!ah)

so what does this mean for me??

Hi,

I had sex last night using a condom. We checked afterwards for breakages and it all seemed fine, but we were very drunk and it was dark, so we could have missed something. Literally about six hours later, I got my period. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

ReputationRep:
    If you used a condom and now have your period it is very unlikely that you are pregnant.

hey, im not sure if this is the right place for this but i'm going to ask anyway.

Right this is complicated, i have a really bad feeling that i might be pregnant... but not to my boyfriend, to a friend from my course. Im in my first year at uni. I really dont know what to do if i am, im going to do a test tomorow but im just asking what you think i should do, there is no chance at all that the baby would be my boyfriends and he would defiantly not want a child either way right now.

im so scared

ReputationRep:
    hey, im not sure if this is the right place for this but i'm going to ask anyway.

Right this is complicated, i have a really bad feeling that i might be pregnant... but not to my boyfriend, to a friend from my course. Im in my first year at uni. I really dont know what to do if i am, im going to do a test tomorow but im just asking what you think i should do, there is no chance at all that the baby would be my boyfriends and he would defiantly not want a child either way right now.

im so scared
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...655055&page=28 Probably the thread to go to.

Just take a test before you start worrying about things. Once you know then you can start making the big decisions. x

(Original post by balloon_parade)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...655055&page=28 Probably the thread to go to.

Just take a test before you start worrying about things. Once you know then you can start making the big decisions. x
    thanks for that, i should have had a better look

ReputationRep:

im so scared
    Try not to worry prematurely. Is your period due? Try and wait until the day it's due, or even a couple of days after, before taking a test, because you're more likely to get an accurate result.
    It may be negative, so stay calm until then. I know what it's like waiting to take a test for an unplanned pregnancy. It's very very nerve-wracking. If you work yourself up though it won't make the situation any different, and it could be for no reason, so try not to worry.

If you're pregnant you can work out your options from there, but one step at a time :hugs:

im so scared
    you'll be alright go with the advice given on here & above & you;ll get through it & be fine... for uok)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2017
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.