Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    bad man.

ReputationRep:
    Worst thing in my opinion would be the local press.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure on the laws on this but that's pretty much under-age sex so yeah , sex offenders register.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw!stEd)
    He would go on the sex offenders list.
    yep.

ReputationRep:
    You're in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    Unlikely that anything will happen. Stop worrying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lampshade)
    Unlikely that anything will happen. Stop worrying.
    This, realistically.

ReputationRep:
    It's not necessarily illegal, its only under 13 that sex is completely barred. If he believed she was over 16 for ex, or in certain circumstances, its ok.
    how far is she from her 16th birthday?

ReputationRep:
    Sex all you can, cos soon your penis will rest in peace for half a century.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)
    It's not necessarily illegal, its only under 13 that sex is completely barred. If he believed she was over 16 for ex, or in certain circumstances, its ok.
    You can't possibly be as stupid as you sound. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    as long as she doesnt prosecute its fine

ReputationRep:
    Although its illegal etc. very little would happen I imagine unless the girl complains.

ReputationRep:
    It's not legal but that age gap wouldn't get you on the sex offenders register.
    When they decide wether you go on they look at the balance of power in the relationship and i doubt that age gap is enough.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is.
    I know someone who was the sex offenders list for sleeping with a 14 yr old when he was 15.
    Who he was dating.
    Because she took it to court, after they split up.

However the courts alot of time it will be ignored if the police found out, as long as it was fully consented. It's still technically illegal though.

ReputationRep:
    Worst case scenario: Raped up the ass in jail, thats karma

ReputationRep:
    Why does this never happen the other way round?

ReputationRep:
    Youre friend police officer wouldnt report that. If he did he would be the ultimate arse. Seriously though in practice I doubt it would go far

ReputationRep:
    As you're 18 and she's under 16 it's technically statutory rape, so the girl doesn't have to make a formal complaint for you to be charged.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, you're probably fine as long as there is nothing else. Although I strongly oppose it if she already has a boyfriend. First of all, if he finds out he will be devastated. Secondly, he could prosecute. My advice, is leave it.

(Original post by electriic_ink)
    Why does this never happen the other way round?
    It does happen the other way around though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2017
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.