The Student Room Group

clearing??

Hello everyone

I have offers from universities but I am not sure what to do and where to go. If I accept an offer, and put my course as a firm choice, can I still use clearing later if I want to go to a different uni?
Original post by hnm99
Hello everyone

I have offers from universities but I am not sure what to do and where to go. If I accept an offer, and put my course as a firm choice, can I still use clearing later if I want to go to a different uni?

If you select university as a firm choice then u make a contract with university and you are bound to go to that university if u met the conditions of offer( Conditional offer) / your place is confirmed( Unconditional offer).
Original post by hnm99
Hello everyone

Hi @hnm99

If you get into your firm choice, but choose to go into clearing you will have to first decline your place at the university, then you will be released into clearing.

I hope this helps!

Zaira :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, this article may be of help to you - it explains everything about clearing! https://www.whatuni.com/advice/ultimate-guides/university-clearing-complete-guide/41459/ :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending