apaul291003
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone used the website, Stuvia. I have a lot of old notes graded 9 and didnt want them to go to waste. If anyone can give me good advice regarding this website, I'd appreciate it
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by apaul291003)
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone used the website, Stuvia. I have a lot of old notes graded 9 and didnt want them to go to waste. If anyone can give me good advice regarding this website, I'd appreciate it
Hi, I have never personally used it but I did have a friend who tried to sell some of her GCSE notes. What she found is that there isn't really a market out there for people buying GCSE notes as there is loads of free ones to access (e.g get revising and physics+maths tutor), most websites like Stuvia are used by alevel and uni students. You can try posting them if you want but I don't know how much money you will make (I am not sure how much money you get from each sale on stuvia)
Tkt12345
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
hey i wanna sell my notes too as i dont want them to go to waste. have you found any other sites?
apaul291003
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tkt12345)
hey i wanna sell my notes too as i dont want them to go to waste. have you found any other sites?
I'm afraid I haven't found any. What notes you looking to sell
Tkt12345
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm afraid I haven't found any. What notes you looking to sell
oh and i just wanna sell all my old gcse stuff. I'm gonna see if the site TES is any good
apaul291003
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tkt12345)
oh and i just wanna sell all my old gcse stuff. I'm gonna see if the site TES is any good
Let me know if it works
Tkt12345
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Let me know if it works
i typed up my notes and went to publish them but they have some copyright rules and i knew some of my info was from textbooks. idk if you can get sued or what they do of you get copyrighted so i just left it would rather not risk it
Yvettejanse
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No i dont think you can get sued, only if it is litteral copied textbooks!
manpreet2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, don't know if you are still interested in selling your notes but I've used StuDocu and they pay you a one-time fee for you notes. I made about £80 for my alevel stuff. They only accept typed notes, which I didn't have many of.
Make sure you check their rules and stuff before uploading though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (583)
34.13%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (704)
41.22%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (343)
20.08%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (78)
4.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise