Lukevernon29
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've had three themes. Multifunctional living, teenage lifestyle and society and environment. It has to stay within an a3 paper footprint. Can anyone help?
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lukevernon29)
I've had three themes. Multifunctional living, teenage lifestyle and society and environment. It has to stay within an a3 paper footprint. Can anyone help?
What ideas have you had?

I'll tag CoolCavy but she can't do your work for you
username4953776
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
3 themes? I thought u only had one,but then again I do WJec Eduqas or something like that
Haven't done my NEA yet but the year before us had one theme which was education and development
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You need to narrow this down, which of those categories most interests you?
Once you have chosen one you need to think of potential clients in that market, take teenage lifestyle for example - the market will be teenagers. You need to interview a client and ask them what the problems are that they have which relates to your chosen area. For teenage lifestyle this could be broken down into the home, at school, social etc.
Under each category write a list of problems in that area e.g it being hard to concentrate on school work at home or something like that. Make sure you ask people so you are getting real problems and not just making them up
Having a real problem to solve is important because you can test your project later on and see if it solves it, if it doesnt your client can give you feedback on how to alter it and you will gain marks for this.

(Original post by Ananna227x)
3 themes? I thought u only had one,but then again I do WJec Eduqas or something like that
Haven't done my NEA yet but the year before us had one theme which was education and development
Three themes are the norm for most exam boards, most people on here do either edexcel or AQA. 3 themes are given and the pupil chooses one theme that they take forward.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (20)
28.17%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (7)
9.86%
No I am happy with my choice (40)
56.34%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
5.63%

Watched Threads