The Student Room Group

University of Warwick or Glasgow

I'm pretty confused to choose among these two universities.Received Masters in Data Science from University of Glasgow and Masters in Business Analytics and Data Analytics from University of Warwick. It would be great if someone could share their views on the better one.
Original post by nev2106
I'm pretty confused to choose among these two universities.Received Masters in Data Science from University of Glasgow and Masters in Business Analytics and Data Analytics from University of Warwick. It would be great if someone could share their views on the better one.

Both universities are highly regarded. The Guardian good university guide rates Warwick at 5th and Glasgow at 20th for computing - both the masters are owned by the computing department. I must say that the Warwick website is less than interesting; no information on the core and optional modules but a big sign stating that the Warwick masters is ranked 9th in the world - which is impressive. The Glasgow website is much more appealing and shows the core and optional modules. However, Warwick has a stronger brand image so I recommend Warwick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending