Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I got my A level results last thursday and sent them to the Uni on that day.. but I still haven't heard back from them yet.. Im doing a part-time course and so am a little bit unsure of what to expect because I didnt get a conformation from UCAS obviously...
    However, I know that I should have got in because I needed 240 points and got 240 points + an AS in critical thinking which would have given me another 40 points..

Any ideas..?? :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    Have you been calling your uni continuously? You really have to pester them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aksan)
    Have you been calling your uni continuously? You really have to pester them.
    I haven't phoned them yet.. Didnt know I had to to be honest, I thought it was just down to them now.. I shall phone them today

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.