The Student Room Group

Friends

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BlueBazooka
A defibrillator is a device used to restart someone's heart when it has stopped by sending an electrical impulse to it. Have you seen in TV shows when the say 'CLEAR!' and you hear a zap as they press two paddles on to a person's chest? They're using a defibrillator. The more you know haha. :smile:

OhhhOHHHHH
Wow I’m going to impress quite a few people when we watch a movie and I comment that there’s a whole DEFIBRILLATOR.
Original post by Rose_symonia
OhhhOHHHHH
Wow I’m going to impress quite a few people when we watch a movie and I comment that there’s a whole DEFIBRILLATOR.

Haha lol! Plus, now you know what you need to get if someone has a heart attack - public defibrillators are dotted around the place, often in the form of repurposed phone boxes, so look out for them as they could save someone's life. :smile:
Haha lol! Plus, now you know what you need to get if someone has a heart attack - public defibrillators are dotted around the place, often in the form of repurposed phone boxes, so look out for them as they could save someone's life. :smile:

I feel so pressure now omg😭
Tbh if I try I will definitely somehow make it worse for them and probably kill them a lot faster...
I feel so pressure now omg😭
Tbh if I try I will definitely somehow make it worse for them and probably kill them a lot faster...

Haha lol! Dw, each defibrillator comes with audio instructions for the user. You'll be fine. :smile:
Haha lol! Dw, each defibrillator comes with audio instructions for the user. You'll be fine. :smile:

Huhhh me no hablo englisa
Huhhh me no hablo englisa

I recommend you learn then. I can teach you your ABCs if you need.
I recommend you learn then. I can teach you your ABCs if you need.

What’s ABC’s?😲
What’s ABC’s?😲

Nvm. It'll probably just be easier to deport you lmao. :tongue:
Nvm. It'll probably just be easier to deport you lmao. :tongue:

But I’m already in Italy🤔
But I’m already in Italy🤔

I'll fly you over to the UK just to be able to deport you once you're there lol. :biggrin:
Hey :smile:
Hola!
I'll fly you over to the UK just to be able to deport you once you're there lol. :biggrin:

I- I want first class tickets then🌝
I- I want first class tickets then🌝

No can do. I'm not made of money, y'know?
No can do. I'm not made of money, y'know?

You have to be made of money to have money woooow😲
You have to be made of money to have money woooow😲

Ok, fine. One first class ticket to the UK coming up.
Ok, fine. One first class ticket to the UK coming up.

Yessss I did it😎✌️
London here I come!
Yessss I did it😎✌️
London here I come!

Oh no, London is far too expensive. You're going to Birmingham, hope that's alright with you.
Oh no, London is far too expensive. You're going to Birmingham, hope that's alright with you.

Nooo
Where am I going to stay then?😭
If you can afford a first class ticket then you can afford to find me a place to stay in London😤
Nooo
Where am I going to stay then?😭
If you can afford a first class ticket then you can afford to find me a place to stay in London😤

Don't worry, I'll be deporting you so quickly after you arrive you won't need a place to stay. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest