The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm 16 but i like this one 69 year old dude that always walks by my house with his stick ..
Original post by macy_m
I'm 16 but i like this one 69 year old dude that always walks by my house with his stick ..

Attachment not found

Henry is going to come for you
Original post by Anonymous
the ones i know are :wink:

Get out the zoo luv
Original post by SweetSexySavage
Get out the zoo luv

we went on a zoo daytrip and he let me feed the penguins
Reply 24
There's this 20 year old guy on here I really like. He's super interesting and funny.
He's super cute, super strong and masculine too!

Am I too young for him? I act a lot older for my age and I know how to tame big boys.

I don't want to **** him and I just want a connection with him.

What does TSR think? Thank you my lovelies :colondollar:

If you're gonna date an older man, why don't you just go ahead and date your Dad?
Original post by macy_m

He just happens to be 69, does he? 🤔
Reply 26
Original post by SuperiorPotato

Henry is going to come for you

:rolleyes:

Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
He just happens to be 69, does he? 🤔

eternally 69 :tongue:
NO,NO and NO!!!
I am fed up with seeing these threads
I'm 20 soon. My sister is 14. I couldn't imagine her in a relationship with some my age! It's illegal for a reason! you're a child! and a 20 year old isn't just a an adult (just turned adult like an 18 year old for example which is still messed up, but they're a full adult now! ew. That's literally pedophilia...
There's this 20 year old guy on here I really like. He's super interesting and funny.
He's super cute, super strong and masculine too!

Am I too young for him? I act a lot older for my age and I know how to tame big boys.

I don't want to **** him and I just want a connection with him.

What does TSR think? Thank you my lovelies :colondollar:

TSR thinks you're a :troll:
ok will do thanks for yr advice girlfriend xx hehe

Just don't let him take advantage of you or offer to go out when you're a bit older like 16...or 18 xxx
Just don't let him take advantage of you or offer to go out when you're a bit older like 16...or 18 xxx

Careful. You could legally be considered an accessory in grooming a minor online.
Original post by BuckHowls
Careful. You could legally be considered an accessory in grooming a minor online.

Fine ok thanks for letting me knowww
Wwit till your 18 or 19 or 34 or just find soneoen ur own age fight ur urges

Latest

Trending

Trending